Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stormhold quests (Redundant)
05-17-2006, 11:37 PM,

"Stormhold
Stormhold lies on the northern tip of the Province of Black Marsh. Here the people seem friendly, but a strain shows in their eyes. Perhaps it is because of their proximity to the Dark Elven lands. You only know that their team, the Black Shields, fight here and are considered perhaps the deadliest team on the continent... "

Thats very early information from old ideas to TESI: Arena..
maybe something considering that gladiator team?

source is here:
http://til.gamingsource.net/goblades.shtml

It has short description of major cities arena fighters team.. maybe a line of relevant information of town if lucky.. and also loads of TES books from all the games!
05-21-2006, 09:22 AM,

A small "pocket" of knheatan liberation if we decide to havr them in the mod that is comprised of only argonians hire you to kill a high ranking officail or maybe the dark brotherhood hire you to stop the assanation and kill the assasin or chase him back to the knheatan liberations base only one thing you can't be seen
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
09-26-2006, 10:30 PM,

Nagas will not take long to make, we just need one person to work on them exsplicitly. We could use the argonian textures and body, but we need a new head and tail. I'm really digging KuKu's concepts. I'll try to get a naga race if nobody else will, but they would really add to the first beta. I hope we can do that. About the area around Stormhold, that is no longer a problem now that we have the height map done. We have all the room in the world for the quests now. If need be, I could even add a second city to the beta so we could have KuKu's quest.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-27-2006, 01:54 AM,

Maybe Nagas infest the underground Alyied structures and you have to kill them.
09-27-2006, 05:23 AM,

I'll put Nagas in the ESP when I get around to finishing Stormhold. They will be a duplicate of the Argonians for the time being, just to get a starting point though. Then we can open up the base body in Blender(If I do it.), or 3ds, or Maya, or whatever works. Then we can make the body more like KuKu's concept. We can't edit the body without editing every other races body, so I hope just the tail with the tadpole fins will be suficant. Then we can model the head. I hope you all liked KuKu's concept as much as I did, because that is really the direction that I would like to take personally. Of course it is not up to me as much as the community as a whole, so lets do some voting. The head will be an entirly new realm for me, but I'm sure I can handle it. I hear you have to edit 3 diffrent file formats to get a head in OB correctly. I'll do my homework when that time comes. I think that Nagas should be just as common a character as Argonians. I would assume there would be at least a few in Stormhold. BTW, heres KuKu's concept so you can drowl over it. I know I do.
[Image: normal_naga.jpg]
Anybody who says that isn't just darn right awsome is insane!
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
08-29-2011, 11:27 AM,

I think that this quest information never got very far in terms of development and has been superseded by newer developments.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 04:21 PM,

I think I'm just going to declare this one dead and put it in the archive.

08-31-2011, 07:49 PM,

Looks like they went off-track a bit. I'm classifying it as redundant for now in the interests of having ideas floating about...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-31-2011, 07:51 PM,

I think so. Although I agree with GreyWizard that the Naga picture is awesome. We should probably turn all of KK's old concept art into pictures in-game. It's more than good enough quality.

08-31-2011, 08:00 PM,

Good point. :yes:

It needs either brushing up or putting into a bestiary as a sketch.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]