Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story Ideas
08-12-2006, 12:00 AM,

I'm quite aware of the difference between breaking lore and filling gaps. Was just voicing my initial take on the matter. I've been looking over their forums and as it stands that initial take still holds, for the time being.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-12-2006, 03:50 AM,

Go with the offical lore, Skyrim invades Morrowind! :banana:
08-12-2006, 12:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Pharazon
Go with the offical lore, Skyrim invades Morrowind! :banana:
they do, and they will in this mod... or at least a branch of them....

Sheogorad Nords

the Sheogorad used to be the Nords place on Morrowind... it is once again... and with more coming from Solstheim, the Sheogorad Nords don't need to be little fishermen and woodcrafters they can be warriors and drive out cultists, telvanni, and orcs... of course that'll piss off quite a few people...
08-13-2006, 12:09 AM,

If you dont want to conflict any lore just have different people saying different things, like rumours of where he is. The people up north saying he settled down in a farm down south, the people down south saying he went into the ashlands and hasnt been seen since. The telvanni saying he went to akvir, ect ect. You can all put your ideas of what happened to him/her in,in different places. Some people could just have no idea as well. Although settling what race and sex the neverine is something your going to have to decide.