Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submit screenshots for the gallery here!
03-01-2009, 09:58 AM,

Looking really nice :yes: Love the guars!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-01-2009, 10:21 AM,

Wow Zurke,your screenshots are really nice!
As Ibsen said,love the guars! Smile

`Senten
03-01-2009, 11:35 AM,

@Razorwing
I could take more screenshot e.g. from the different regions like Silgrad, Latrys etc.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-02-2009, 11:52 AM,

Thanks Zurke, I've added your images! The only aspect of them that I think is less than great is that the backgrounds in the first and second shot look a bit empty. Other than that they look really nice!

sandor: Yes, that would be great!
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-02-2009, 11:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Thanks Zurke, I've added your images! The only aspect of them that I think is less than great is that the backgrounds in the first and second shot look a bit empty. Other than that they look really nice!

sandor: Yes, that would be great!

While I appreciate the applauds from everyone, I agree Razorwing they are missings filler. But that is what the next phase consists of. It takes me time to get a feel for landscape and it should look like. So a little thought and patience(not to be confused with patients) saves time changing later Smile.
03-03-2009, 12:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
While I appreciate the applauds from everyone, I agree Razorwing they are missings filler. But that is what the next phase consists of. It takes me time to get a feel for landscape and it should look like. So a little thought and patience(not to be confused with patients) saves time changing later Smile.

I wasn't complaining that you haven't finished working yet, I just thought it would look better if the screenshots didn't show that you hadn't. Because then the viewer might think about what you haven't done instead of what you have done, and I know you worked so much on the Farmland that it would be a bummer if anyone got that impression. =)
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
03-03-2009, 09:41 PM,

Well if you think we should wait until the landscape is more complete that is fine. I just didnt want your effort to get pics to go unnoticed by me. My opinion is that it is a work in progress and players should realize that.
03-18-2009, 11:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Well if you think we should wait until the landscape is more complete that is fine. I just didn't want your effort to get pics to go unnoticed by me. My opinion is that it is a work in progress and players should realize that.

It's not a problem. Smile
Angel mired in filth
03-18-2009, 11:59 PM,

I'll take a few screen shots. Wink
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]
03-19-2009, 01:41 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by ZDawg
I'll take a few screen shots. Wink

Great, the more the merrier :goodjob:
Angel mired in filth