Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submit screenshots for the gallery here!
03-19-2009, 01:57 AM,

Here's just a taste... Big Grin
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]
03-19-2009, 02:34 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by ZDawg
Here's just a taste... Big Grin

Cool! Smile

Which five of those do you like best?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-19-2009, 02:37 AM,

I'll let the people of the forums choose which five they like the best. That is, if we're only allowed to upload five (which is understandable.) I was also going to take some screenies of the towns and interiors. Spose someone else can always do that as well. Big Grin
03-19-2009, 03:03 AM,

I'll let the people of the forums choose which five they like the best. That is, if we're only allowed to upload five (which is understandable.) I was also going to take some screenies of the towns and interiors. Spose someone else can always do that as well. Big Grin

Yup, every member gets to submit up to five screenshots. Ensures that those that do get up there are truly sterling Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
03-19-2009, 03:06 AM,

Okay, fair enough. Tongue

So is it all right that I want them to choose? If so, should I take a few more screen shots to give them a bit more of a selection to choose from? Those seven up now were my favorite out of about thirty or so pics, but if you think I should get some more it's no trouble.
03-19-2009, 03:23 AM,

Okay, fair enough. Tongue

So is it all right that I want them to choose? If so, should I take a few more screen shots to give them a bit more of a selection to choose from? Those seven up now were my favorite out of about thirty or so pics, but if you think I should get some more it's no trouble.

Sure, a vote could be a fun idea. Let's see if it catches on.

On a sidenote there's a handy console command called simply tm. If you write those two letters and hit return your menus will disappear, which I think makes screenshots look even nicer. The only way to get them back is to re-enter the command. Another handy one is tfc, which disembodies you and lets you fly around like a camera, letting you get into all kinds of crazy angles. I'm not trying to correct you or anything, just felt like you liked taking screenshots and those commands might make it even more entertaining Smile
Angel mired in filth
03-19-2009, 03:35 AM,

Ah! I was wondering how to toggle the HUD. Damn.... can I edit it out now or is it too late? You know they say no two pictures can ever be the same... or something like that. Tongue
04-02-2009, 09:43 PM,

I updated the gallery with five of the pictures you posted. Smile
Angel mired in filth
04-02-2009, 11:52 PM,

Awesome! You chose good ones. My favorite was Looming Shadows. If you want to add a caption, just add something to the effect of "These pictures display the beautiful landscape offered by Silgrad Tower" or something like that.

Thanks again. Big Grin
04-03-2009, 05:14 PM,

Nice screenshots! :goodjob:
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD