Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES4: Vvardenfell Restart
12-09-2008, 04:25 AM,

Sweet! Alliances can be a *good* thing. :yes:
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
12-09-2008, 09:46 AM,

I'm glad the issue of a Vvardenfell team here resolved itself. I wouldn't have been positively inclined to it myself since it's so late in Oblivion's lifetime, feels like the time is more right for planning a TESV mod than starting a new one for Oblivion. But good luck InsanitySorrow, I hope you have fun working with Phitt and despite what I said I wish you the best of luck Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-09-2008, 10:32 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I'm glad the issue of a Vvardenfell team here resolved itself. I wouldn't have been positively inclined to it myself since it's so late in Oblivion's lifetime, feels like the time is more right for planning a TESV mod than starting a new one for Oblivion. But good luck InsanitySorrow, I hope you have fun working with Phitt and despite what I said I wish you the best of luck Smile

The great people here helped me, Even as far as how to plan the mod. I think this mod is going to serve as a great learning experience for me. I have never led a big mod before but if this goes well, you will see a new thread for a TES5: Vvardenfell mod. This should be a fun time. just remember to play the mod when its released Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
12-09-2008, 04:42 PM,

I look forward to it InsanitySorrow.
12-09-2008, 05:00 PM,

Anytime you want to check on progress please check out the forums, I would love to hear any advice or comments,

I will put the forum in my SIG.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
12-10-2008, 03:53 AM,

Your forum looks very nice.
12-10-2008, 10:37 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Your forum looks very nice.

Thanks, Phitt is the one in control of the looks Smile

Forums are picking up now already, We are getting more interest in the mod which is just brilliant.
12-14-2008, 09:25 PM,

Just dropping my 2 cents in here: I'm currently working with Phitt on Sheogorad and its coming along quite nicely. Interest in that won't wane any time soon.

At the least we will have the Sheogorad Region done.
12-14-2008, 10:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kzinistzerg
Just dropping my 2 cents in here: I'm currently working with Phitt on Sheogorad and its coming along quite nicely. Interest in that won't wane any time soon.

At the least we will have the Sheogorad Region done.

Damn,that sounds extremely impressive!
Can't wait to see the completed region!
12-14-2008, 10:20 PM,

Yeah Phitt and his team are working hard to get it done. the Vv team are staring work on the Ashlands first, since Sheogorad will be overlooking this area and they need the LOD data as well.

Vv are progressing nicely with planning and also some new textures and soon some new trees.