Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TR's Map 1
09-26-2006, 12:24 PM,

Yes for me it does

Seems like I may be the one of few who had so many problems Sad

maybe I need to go back to mod download school

I've only downloaded and installed ...oh 2500 maybe a few more,

some I couldnt get to work at all and others worked without a glitch from the start

But all that were worth fixing were fixed Big Grin

Seems I got some people fired up about this....maybe we can get fired up about what wre doing here !!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
09-26-2006, 02:31 PM,

I'm not angry, I'm just trying to find a way to make our mod even easier to install/uninstall than it already is. Smile
What part of the readme was hard to understand?
I always thought the readme was very easy to understand.
09-26-2006, 02:50 PM,

=)

It wasn't hard to understand at all, it is extremely simple and easy to do, it just took a couple of try's (in my case) for whatever reason

As far as making it better and easier to install....I don't know...to me it was the easiest of any of the mods I have loaded in the past.

From my perspective as a player, one of the things I have found out is that self extractors and compression tools don't always un-compress or extract properly many time its needed to move files manually from the downloaded program into the correct data files directory, thats not needed in this case, which is good, as long as it all works it makes the loading of mods nice and easy and not so frustrating.

I will admit I was a bit quick on my comments, and should have played around a bit more before saying anything (my apologies for that)

Thanks much
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories