Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telvanni Quest-line
06-06-2006, 10:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
... and here (with his permission) I would like to do an 'Axen'...
I am infamous! Horray!
Big Grin
06-07-2006, 09:52 AM,

About your Tel Arunhn / Mavon Drenim question, I seem to remember that you have Mavon Drenim accusing Yngling of sending assassins after him, and you wrote that he had survived the year, so I was commenting on your plot.

Essentially I think Yngling is a dead duck long ago - so it would be interesting to create a new Councillor (or a new power more in tune with your 'modern' Hlaalu politics) to replace Yngling, and have that new Councillor be the one who sent assassins after mavon Drenim?

Don't tell me that you have been overwhelmed by your own fecundity, and can no longer keep track of your own plots? :eek:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
11-11-2006, 10:37 PM,

so I need to organize the ideas...
sorry dudes, I have this weird ill, my eyes itch, I got hives, my nose is dripping and I threw up...
but I need to get this done, so put all your suggestions here... i am revising and improving the Telvanni quest-line... I have a few new ideas to make it more interesting and I would like to hear other people's input, thanks...

EDIT:
so far some ideas are...

Aryon needs to take control of Telvanni politics, so wizards stop tearing each other apart or start caring for their House... so...
- political war with Neloth
- take out Dratha
- win over/kill Therana
- recruit new folks
also...
Neloth would cooperate with Helseth in order so that Telvanni can be left alone as it has been, Aryon wants Telvanni to be an active part of Morrowind, Neloth wants things to be in the old way...
Aryon is big into Dwemer... maybe quests involving spying on Imperials or stealing their stuff so he can examine.... as well as Dwemer things...
Baladas Demnavanni was targetted by the Morag Tong. Now who would do such a thing? maybe quests about that...