• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telvanni Questline
02-14-2006, 03:29 AM,

how about....
on the Vvardenfell district there is a Telvanni faction called:
Great House Telvanni
and in the Redoran district there is a Telanni faction called:
Silgrad Telvanni?

that would solve all problems.... though they are Telvanni, they are a remote band setting up their own schemes... thoug they adhere to Telvanni custom those are flexible... the only thing that is not is that the Telvanni are "survival of the fittest" people and that is something they gladly enact on not only others but each other...

I know it was suggested before, but I am just coming up with names...
02-18-2006, 12:44 AM,

I love these ideas, the only problem is that I don't have nearly enough time to implement all the changes. If someone wants to take over writing this, feel free, and Razorwing can set you up with the ConPresso Content Manager for the main page. I'd love to see even the slightest amount of my work go through, although I don't hold anyone to using it if I'm not here.
|m0use.net|
02-18-2006, 12:56 AM,

Things have changed a bit, Haplo.

We're experimenting internally with a new content manager system that'll be much easier and user-friendly, so training someone to use the complicated and cumbersome cms we have right now isn't wanted - or needed, as quest drafts can be handled through the forum. And any matters regarding quests should go through Quentin Fortune first. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-06-2007, 01:05 AM,

This post is hereby closed and moved to archives

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories