Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telvanni plans on Vvardenfell - discussion
12-05-2005, 02:24 AM,

wait till someone else posts to break the three way tie? (or just make a choice Wink)
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-05-2005, 02:31 AM,

how about between Tel Orsimer and Tel Molagmer

since Tel Daedroth is just a lot like Ald Daedroth... and we need more original names :yes:, I think that would be good.... I will edit the post when I decide on which one to vote...
12-05-2005, 03:01 AM,

What a precarious predicament!
12-05-2005, 03:25 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Daishi
What a precarious predicament!
nice wording! Wink
12-05-2005, 04:09 PM,

I vote Tel Orsimer. :goodjob:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
12-05-2005, 11:05 PM,

so far....votes for:
Tel Orsimer- batman, Ixidors Bane, Daishi
Tel Molagmer-
Tel Daedroth (killed)
12-15-2005, 02:01 AM,

so its Tel Orsimer then?
maybe to reflect the Telvanni's association with the betmer which they help supply... and also in return the betmer are mercenaries....?
12-15-2005, 05:35 AM,

Tel Orsimer is the better of the 2 names. But i dont realy like either of them. If you asked me the name of the fort tomarrow I wouldn't recall the name.
plenty of time to throw names out right? Tongue Tel Sulferis,

Also I'm new here but anyone up to sketching out plans of the areas? I know its way early, but 3d modeling takes time. In fact, I'm not really sure how this is organized, but I voted to work on Telvanni areas, shouldn't there be a post where we talk to people working on each house/regions? or is this what that is?
12-15-2005, 05:56 AM,

we are working on the Bitter Coast first
after the Bitter Coast is complete we move as a team to the Gash Region OR the Ascadian Isles.... Telvanni will be gotten to later, but that also means even more time to be developing it

the guilds/factions will be conceptualized and developed by a group of people, everyone can pitch in, but the leader or his group will have their own certain authority on it....
but me, the mod-leader, I am responsible for this as a whole, and I was the one willing to lead and under-take this.... so I have a say in everything... and the main quest and stuff is all mine....
but I am quite liberal with you guys as most of the guys on these forums can tell you...

so to answer what appears to be your question.... this is a guideline ora set of constraints.... we work from here on...
12-18-2005, 08:26 PM,

so... Tel Orsimer?