"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
12-18-2005, 08:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
so yeah Big Grin

are you sure...is that your final answer? :brew:

ok, Tel Orsimer it is...
12-19-2005, 02:22 AM,

we (ie Kukluza) should update the first post witht he new info about kaskkillat or whatever his name is...

12-20-2005, 04:44 AM,

[updated]
12-21-2005, 06:39 AM,

[updated]
01-27-2006, 04:12 AM,

I have an idea...
...since the Telvanni need allies and numerical support if a Great House War were to break out... they have tried to ally with both betmer and Velothi... now that is risky....
however... they need to try to discipline the warriors in Telvanni style so that IF a warband of Velothi or betmer was under the orders of a Telvanni general... they would understand the orders and be as disciplined as possible...
I am suggesting that Tel Vos and Tel Aruhn house hireling barracks... Tel Vos for Ashlanders (Velothi) and Tel Aruhn for betmer...

good idea? yes or no..?

----------------------------------------------------------------

now.... the Ashlander warriors would be led by Gulakkhans who would answer to their Ashkhan... the betmer have their chiefs... and the Telvanni generals woul have overall leadership of the armies...
I think betmer would be used on the frontlines and the Ashlanders on the flanks... the Telvanni warriors would probably make the core... make sense?
now, do you think that there can be quests pertaining to squabbles between chiefs, Ashkhans, and Telvanni generals? Dunmer vs. betmer? who gets the food?

hopefully animosities get smoothed over by Aryon... but it is something to think about when making quests :yes:
01-27-2006, 04:16 AM,

i'm still not sold on the idea of the telvanni bringing together the ashlanders and betmeri (yeah, lesser evils and all)

however i do think the idea has potential, if implemented properly, so (i hope this comes off right) all i really have to say is: sell me Wink

01-27-2006, 04:30 AM,

all i really have to say is: sell me Wink
batman for $2, going on going twice... SOLD! :rofl:

well... we know the Telvanni aren't afraid to hire outlanders... we know they;d like to get their hands on some savage frontline troopers...
BUT we know for a fact that they have and are more likely to be in an alliance with the Grazeland Ashlander Tribes...
I dunno about Ashland and Molag Amur.... but we know the Molag Amur tribes are leaving the Telvanni alone... cause they could definitely take on the remote Telvanni settlements if they wanted to...

as for betmer... well... here are pros for them and cons for them...
PROs:
- Telvanni don't care about the race
- Telvanni need Nord-haters to help defend against Nords
- Telvanni need more allies
- Telvanni can harbor the betmer as they harbor their own rogue wizards
- Telvanni now have a very progressive, aggresive, and diplomatic leader...
CONs:
- Telvanni are the regional slave traders... (not as bad as Dres, but still...)
- Telvanni are allied to some Ashlander tribes... betmer enemies
- some Telvanni, like most Dunmer, look down on betmer and man as beasts, and other Mer as little better than them
- Telvanni can be manipulative in their dealings and can be suspected of secret motives
- Telvanni were/are diplomatically flexible... able to forsake an ally or make a new one... adaptable but not always loyal...

I really think that Grazeland Velothi should be allied... but betmer... its not very clear whether they should be or not... though it is a cool idea...
but notice how the Telvanni were at war with the Grazeland tribes (when they attacked Vos) ...but then they made peace afterwards and became allies... for example... there are Ashlanders living in the farming village of Vos!
so an unexpected alliance isn't impossible... just unexpected...
01-27-2006, 04:36 AM,

i'm sold :goodjob:

but, the only why i see this whole thing realistically working is if Aryon is very, very, careful and wheels and deals both sides properly. It would be difficult, but it could work, and be very successful...

thusly, we need some very unique quests..

and kukluza, i have some questions about the great house war, should i just start a new thread?

01-27-2006, 04:38 AM,

i'm sold :goodjob:

but, the only why i see this whole thing realistically working is if Aryon is very, very, careful and wheels and deals both sides properly. It would be difficult, but it could work, and be very successful...

thusly, we need some very unique quests..

and kukluza, i have some questions about the great house war, should i just start a new thread?

questions about Great House War? yeah, make a new thread... (btw, it is main quest involved... but you guys have a lot of say in it cause it deals A LOT with factions! Smile)