Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blades
06-29-2006, 11:30 PM,

Sure, that'll work, just so long as it remains that they act alone.
06-29-2006, 11:35 PM,

I love the blades, it's just that everything in game points to the empire falling apart.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-30-2006, 01:37 AM,

It's a possibility for Blacklight.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
06-30-2006, 02:09 AM,

"omg I dunt like tehm"
:lmao: is that me? :lol:

anyhow, I think they would be a faction that is semi-neutral and their only goal is to keep the Empire intact at whatever cost so that a new dynasty can arise...
06-30-2006, 02:19 AM,

What I'm trying to explain here is that the Blades will not serve the government until it has an emperor, hang on, I'll get a good quote here...
06-30-2006, 04:57 AM,

Careful now, the new role of the Blades (and the aftermath of the main quest in general) seems like something Bethesda will want to reference in their first expansion pack. I could be wrong, because I'm just guessing, but it seems logical to me they would want to give the player some news on the developments in Cyrodiil. And who knows, the expansion pack might very well already be half-done and out in time for christmas. Would be a pity to have designed a story around them that would contradict new lore. Just thinking out loud Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-30-2006, 05:47 AM,

Blades is rather strong structure which have their own goals. Even if Empire crashes - they would still exist. It wasn't bureucratic social institute, it's faction. I don't think they will all die. Of course, some of them will be hunted, but some will regroup and stay unseen.
Well, there's a probability that our story will contradict with bethesda's one. But - there's a probability that 1st, 2nd or 3rd (if there will be one) expansion will act in Morrowind..or provide lots of lore that will contradict with our main quest (which i hope will be done to this time)
06-30-2006, 06:33 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Kion Gealrion
Bah, filthy ashlander.
well it's a good idea and I think it should be tweaked to fit all provinces' needs and implemented... but I was just stating my opinion that the Blades should die out...
Lorkhan-who-is-Akatosh-sponsored Empires should die out.
06-30-2006, 07:44 PM,

I'd say: Think NSA, in America the NSA has actual power. They are NOT governed by the government and they can act within certain limits. It's said that even the president of the USA wouldn't take a harsh stand against the NSA....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-30-2006, 08:02 PM,

Bush doesn't take a hard stand against anything, that moron. He and his father have the lowest IQ of all presidents in US history. He has put America in debt for years to come.

But that is off the topic sorry ^_^.

:bananarock:
Boil-em, Mash-em, Stick-em in a stew!

Golems: 9/??
Jiihat: 17/30
Leader of the Khajiit (name undecided): 23/30 braids in the mane

The fort itself:

Interiors: 0%
Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!