Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blades
06-30-2006, 08:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kion Gealrion
Bush doesn't take a hard stand against anything, that moron. He and his father have the lowest IQ of all presidents in US history. He has put America in debt for years to come.

But that is off the topic sorry ^_^.

:bananarock:

No, it's the offtopic truth! :yes:
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-30-2006, 08:12 PM,

Off topic is off topic. Especially to hear something we already know and have heard.
06-30-2006, 08:36 PM,

The blades are the arm of the goverment that don't work for anyone BUT the emperor, now that the dragon blood is depleted, the blades train every night and day, till the Elder Council picks a new emperor.
Boil-em, Mash-em, Stick-em in a stew!

Golems: 9/??
Jiihat: 17/30
Leader of the Khajiit (name undecided): 23/30 braids in the mane

The fort itself:

Interiors: 0%
Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!
06-30-2006, 08:49 PM,

Until I assassinated all the Elder Councillors.
06-30-2006, 10:37 PM,

Ooops, you forgot they *respawn*. Maybe you could just capture them? Of course then the imperial legion would find you.... I hate how they level with you.

Boil-em, Mash-em, Stick-em in a stew!

Golems: 9/??
Jiihat: 17/30
Leader of the Khajiit (name undecided): 23/30 braids in the mane

The fort itself:

Interiors: 0%
Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!
06-30-2006, 11:11 PM,

Ooops, you forgot they *respawn*. Maybe you could just capture them? Of course then the imperial legion would find you.... I hate how they level with you.

And then I opened up the console...
07-01-2006, 07:42 AM,

I killed Ocato and on lvl 23 I killed the whole legion in the Imperial City. I had an all enchanted armor, every piece of armor was enchanted with 10% shield, in total my armor rating was 183.... :banana:
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-01-2006, 07:44 AM,

but armor rating is limited by 85%
07-01-2006, 07:47 AM,

? No, I swear I had above the hundred..... weird..... Maybe that is true when talking about regular armor, but with the shield enchantment it can be more?
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-01-2006, 07:50 AM,

I had armor with shield enchantment and skill of 100 - though sum of unshielded armor and shields was about 120, in inventory it was showing 85%
It's against munchkins - so that you always receive 15% of damage