Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailer
09-24-2011, 10:00 AM,

Yes, I like that one too. It might be a good opener. :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-24-2011, 10:15 AM,

And the death theme at the end, maybe?
Well here I am, I guess.........
09-24-2011, 10:21 AM,

Well it is called the royal ENTRY march isn't it =)
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
09-24-2011, 10:25 AM,

Yes, I think it all depends on the overall mix though...and what can be effectively blended in.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
10-01-2011, 08:38 AM,

My friend just sent his used AMD Radeon HD 5770 yesterday. I'll be able to game in style Big Grin as well as do numerous computer straining task.

XD
10-02-2011, 10:26 AM,

Cool! I would be making progress on this but RL work just continues to push well into what should be my free time. Sad
10-02-2011, 05:26 PM,

Today, I managed to complete a sequence that includes the Royal Entry March (with space reserved for a 12-second-long intro logo sequence) and Filthwit. The majority of the work consists of the Westernmost sections and their cities followed by a display of disease-giving flora and fauna followed by a series of clips such as the Plague Doctor and the arboretum that symbolise the search for a cure.

The dialogue will involve an introductory passage using an Argonian voice that goes on to cover the effects of the Khanaten flu and the initial understanding of the dangers of the swamp.

In the next section, I will be using 'Swaleheart's Moon' to explore the more ethnic Argonian and otherwise settlements before sexing it up by looking at the creatures and dungeons (this may involve using one of Xae's battle sequences later on).

The current edit is less than 3 minutes long but does not make use of any flashy transition or effects as yet.

Btw, I'm using Adobe After Effects and had considered doing the intro logo myself since AE is good with that stuff. But then I figured that Xae is much better at that. Any chance of finding the time to do it, Xae?
10-02-2011, 09:18 PM,

I should think so, yes.
10-04-2011, 07:49 PM,

Just a tiny bit more on the trailer to report using Swaleheart's Moon as a basis. I'm trying to cut things down to snatches and glances of the good stuff. I could actually do with some extra footage of Lilmoth and Blackrose but I only want glimpses of them since they're not really beta-release material.
10-05-2011, 01:44 PM,

You could be able to flash them in during the other footage, you will have (for example), a birds-eye view of the nature and suddenly, very briefly, (like really briefly, so you can only just about make out the shape) a picture of those cities (and other non-beta content), will appear. Again very briefly, about as long as you can see a gun flash when shooting it, that idea.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin