Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things we can do before the game is released
09-30-2005, 07:24 AM,

While there is definetly going to be alot of scripting and such involved in this...there is going to be just as much modeling/texturing.

With the new graphics this may be the more difficult part!

Not being much good at graphics, i have no idea how much can be done before the game is released...i also don't think any scripting/dialogue can really be done.

However...some pre-release work could include (and importantly) planning.

I think it would be a good idea to start thinking up interesting characters, guilds, situations, etc etc

Then with those ideas, upon release we can start moving them 'in game'
09-30-2005, 01:41 PM,

well, I'm an advocate for frequent visual updates and secrecy surrounding all quests (no spoilers before they are released, adds to the fun). This mod will need to be visually amazing, as morrowind was when it was released.
A Land Far away-Hardcore role playing Neverwinter Persistant world
Current PC- Nekrovor Ril'or-drow wizard
09-30-2005, 10:48 PM,

Kukulza if you wouldnt mind sending me the mucksponge model ide love to take a shot at texturing it, most of what ive done is retexturing so something to test out and try would be awesome. my email is waffle_man@sbcglobal.net
If im not back in 5 minutes...wait longer
09-30-2005, 11:02 PM,

well... okay I will... umm... I have several that I had not shown yet so I'll send those too! Big Grin

did you say you wanted 1 or more?

yeah... my main concerns as for achitecture are Telvanni, Velothi, and Dwemer if they are not as indepth in TES4....

Indoril and Dres will be made later... but Vvardenfell is highest priority for the group....

ashlander? I guess we need to make those too....
10-02-2005, 12:59 AM,

make a stickied thread in here for quests, and people can suggest ideas or say what quests they'l lput in their area (if they are helping)
10-02-2005, 05:11 PM,

I actually busy with creating some quest storylines.

And books. Because my english isn't that good I can't write a story of a normal quality. In the few years after the fall of Dagoth Ur there will be written like 20 new books. Wich results in a few new quest-possibilities.
10-02-2005, 08:07 PM,

I hope we can easily get the books from morrowind into the game. I doubt the books would just dissapear
10-02-2005, 08:43 PM,

good idea....

as for main quest... I hope I have the final say.... but voting and all is great... I get a feel for how the team wants to tackle the quests and all... me... I'm working on geography... and new locations...

like maybe the Redoran DID take over Shishi and made a new villiage... or the Hlaalu made another village to control a trade route... and maybe the Telvanni won in Ordinarin and made a village... etc. etc.
10-02-2005, 09:31 PM,

Well, concerning Morrowind books, I think we have to change some of the books (history books), and maybe make some new ones.
This is of course to give a bit of coverage on the events of TES3.

_Zexion
[Image: DanteSig.jpg]
10-02-2005, 11:05 PM,

yeah, we'll make some new ones like Oblivion, or whatever... since you can visit Morrowind after you save Cyrodiil.... or that's what I hav planned right now... we'll have to talk to the other mod teams about it...

my mod besides the landmass has a unique storyline that can be during or after Oblivion so it depends on what we all decide.....

books... good stuff.... maybe some more Dwemer books... and a translator somewhere....