Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things we can do before the game is released
10-02-2005, 11:42 PM,

Maybe have this mod take place after the main quest of Oblivion, but take care to not spoil any of the Oblivion main quest, maybe just reference that you are the one who closed the gate of Oblivion, and talk of the emperor's assassination.

Regarding the main quest, I personally don't mind if you have the final say on it, because this really was your idea and you are symbolically the project leader so the main quest is really up to you.
10-02-2005, 11:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ixosis
Maybe have this mod take place after the main quest of Oblivion, but take care to not spoil any of the Oblivion main quest, maybe just reference that you are the one who closed the gate of Oblivion, and talk of the emperor's assassination.

Regarding the main quest, I personally don't mind if you have the final say on it, because this really was your idea and you are symbolically the project leader so the main quest is really up to you.
:clap:
haha, thats makes me feel so great! ...haha, but some people are real picky on that kinda thing... so I just wanted to let everyone know... I am all for ideas and voting... but I DO have the final say....

by the way the claims thread has a semi-spoiler thing about the main quest and how it relates to the changes in politics and cities and such....
10-03-2005, 05:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
well... okay I will... umm... I have several that I had not shown yet so I'll send those too! Big Grin

did you say you wanted 1 or more?

lol, ill take whatever to look at and tinker with, after october ill be able to really step it up and get started with this stuff.
If im not back in 5 minutes...wait longer
10-05-2005, 09:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Waffleman
well... okay I will... umm... I have several that I had not shown yet so I'll send those too! Big Grin

did you say you wanted 1 or more?

lol, ill take whatever to look at and tinker with, after october ill be able to really step it up and get started with this stuff.

PM me your email... cause when I just press on your email thing... it only has a text part... unless there is something I don't know....

if you don't wanna give out email... I could attach the file... you tell me Big Grin
10-06-2005, 08:11 PM,

search the forums... I think I posted some muckspunge models of mine... more accurately called attempts :lmao: , well they're ok right? hahaha
With some good depth/bump mapping, those mmucksponges could look great.
10-07-2005, 11:16 PM,

hope so... gonna send them to Waffleman soon...
10-08-2005, 12:24 PM,

We, mainly interioir/exterioir designers could use the Mw CS and start to edit the towns/dungeons etc so we have a rough idea what someplaces may look like.
Known as "DamnIGN" on the ES forums. (They got me, Dagoth Nereviar, banned!)
10-09-2005, 07:10 PM,

definitely... CS-ers do your thing, whatever's is gonna get you warmed up for Oblivion! :goodjob:
10-10-2005, 08:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by falco1029
search the forums... I think I posted some muckspunge models of mine... more accurately called attempts :lmao: , well they're ok right? hahaha
With some good depth/bump mapping, those mmucksponges could look great.

ya, i just wish I was that clever. Im still having a hell of a time gettin the models flattened.
http://www.paulsprojects.net/tutorials/s...ebump.html
I took a look at that and decided that bump mapping requires a degree in rocket science. Although i have seen a couple programs that allow you to add a bump map effect to an image, i guess i could try one of those and see how it looks. I will do my very best to create something that looks good. If anyone has any pointers on an easy way to map and unfold models please lemme know.
If im not back in 5 minutes...wait longer
10-10-2005, 08:34 PM,

....umm.........
I couldn't keep a sustained reading past the 1st picture and 5 words.... :lmao:

...well 3d modeling is gonna be a life-long thing for me I predict... I'm gonn abe a learner forever!!! AHHH!!! Big Grin

...looks tough Waffleman, do your best :goodjob: