Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This go here? Anyways a set of quests i thought up....
10-14-2005, 03:31 AM,

NO... SOtha Sil and Almelexia are DEAD
Vivec is the last living Tribunal "god"
BUT, the main quest will have to do with Daedra and their plots, the legacy of the Tribunal, and also that of Kagrenac and Dagoth Ur.... we knew what they did... but what were they REALLY up to? and what happened to the Dwemer? ...the plot will give some hint (but probably make more questions Big Grin )

its always possible to summon the souls of folks as ghosts... but I guess its usually a short period of time....
10-14-2005, 04:18 AM,

would it be possible if i made a few quests of you know....bring them back as alive; or as ghosts? Please.......................... :pop: :hmm:

:p: :l: :e: :a: Confused: :e: ?
10-14-2005, 04:23 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by GMX
would it be possible if i made a few quests of you know....bring them back as alive; or as ghosts? Please.......................... :pop: :hmm:

:p: :l: :e: :a: Confused: :e: ?

well... there will be a point were you will "sort of" communicate with the ghost of Sotha Sil and Almelexia.... they will kinda guide you on your main quest, a little bit.... at least at the end....
when the mysteries unravel.. Big Grin
10-14-2005, 04:34 PM,

Speaking with the gost of sotha sill is possible, but I think most of the players have trapped the soul of almexia wich i think prevents her from respawn as a ghost
10-31-2005, 11:08 PM,

but officially she was just killed... like Vivec was not.. and Fargoth was not meant o be killed, and Sotha Sil was meant to be dead... etc.etc.
11-04-2005, 04:44 AM,

http://www.uesp.net/morrow/editor/mwedidea.shtml
its a good link... some good ideas...
just incase anyone wanted to take a look Big Grin