Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those with faith, and yet I returned...
06-18-2009, 03:32 PM,

if you feel you can be the driving force of the project by all means do so. i may sound pessimistic but it is these hard words that cut the procrastination out from things and eliminates all stallings and excuses and shows the true state of things as Lady Nerevar says.

if by some great feat, things get rolling and my modding knowledge is needed, i'll gladly post. However, my priorities can no longer include this project. i came to help, not to take lead.
06-18-2009, 03:32 PM,

Oh but I have a clear vision of what needs to be done and it comes nowhere near what you suggest.
It's not all the same people. actually:
1) We can still recruit whoever wants.
2) My friend's in too.
3) Some people from another mod I worked on can contribute.
And there's absolutely no point in releasing what we have right now... we should release something finished, a small demo.

The greater community might be pessimistic but there's also those who aren't and I'm sure that, if we recruit right and don't promise air-castles, as we would say in Belgium, some fish will bite.

If the horse was dead...
I wouldn't be here
you wouldn't be here
and THIS wouldn't be here:
[Image: Tsae_temple.jpg]
[Image: Tsae_temple2.jpg]
I am still working on it... this mod WILL NOT DIE until we all quit.
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
06-18-2009, 03:37 PM,

i'll believe you when i see those both finished and in game in akavir (or what ever part of it you are now making).

you can try to recruit, but as i have said, the community is even more pessimistic than i am. projects with much more progress have trouble recruiting people. what exactly are you promising? i see no hint of this "clear vision," no plan of what you are trying to do right now (other than just believing really hard, which, contrary to the Wizzard of Oz, doesn't really yield results).
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
06-18-2009, 03:58 PM,

What am I promising now?
I can't promise anything about the main mod, but what I would promise about the Island mod:
- A large Island with various terrain types where you help the Empire fight the Tsaesci invaders.
- A volcano where you can explore a temple
- A Tang Mo village in need of help... (--> fight a monster in caverns under the Island.)
- New weapons and armor.
- Storytelling and puzzles.
Just an example... (didn't use any marketing tactics yet =P )

About the models: they're in an .obj and a .3ds format so if anyone from the mod can convert it to a .nif and give it textures, it's done. That;s what modding should be about: cooperation...
06-18-2009, 05:36 PM,

That's what i said for you Shiver.

I have to agreed with Lady Nerevar,if i can see some progress,then i'll help.

Im very busy with my project,im trying to finalize it soon and releasing,so i don't have much time for another project.

But 2-3 mesh is not a big deal.Just i wanna see some progress.
That's my only requirement.

`Senten
06-18-2009, 05:51 PM,

I hope there's not a time limit on that one... we need a team first.
Anyway, I've written down some recruitment plans. (I'll send them to you tomorrow or so, Ysne.)
06-19-2009, 03:01 PM,

sending you the old akavir stuff shiver-tail.

===========================
[Shiver: Got them, Thanks]
06-19-2009, 03:59 PM,

You know, I'm sure Black Marsh would really, really appreciate those pyramid models if you can finish them. They'd look perfect for some of the plans Ibsen's Ghost and I had for the central areas of the mod.

If this doesn't work out, I guess if you wanted you could even carry on developing some ideas for theTsaesci as part of that project since they're supposed to have ancestral links to Black Marsh.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
06-19-2009, 04:06 PM,

Oh but Deeza, this WILL work out.
And no, I'm sorry. I create models for Akavir... only Akavir. If the small teaser mod is done (that'll take 3 weeks or so) I'll gladly help but not now...
However, this pyramid, I'll send it to you. Just to see if it can be implemented nicely in-game.
06-19-2009, 04:16 PM,

Thankyou, very much appreciated. I wish you the best of luck.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!