Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tureynulal and Edusal
12-10-2006, 09:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
actually TES4 Vvardenfell is growing... which is pitiful

it grew very fast... and then when some key members disappeared, production went down drastically and the huge number of members who really contributed very little left, and we were left with a shrinking group and now it is actually growing slightly... with a group of less than... 15?

but yeah, lore lore lore :yes: Sotha Sil's Imperfect is dead..
doesn't mean they can't finish the construction of war-golems just means they don't have Sotha Sil's super cyborg golem thing

Ah, okay Tongue. I thought you said the other day that it was shrinking Tongue. N/m Tongue

edit: And I was talking about bringing the ash vampires (Dagoth Ur's Kin) back to life being against lore, not the giant golem. I'm sure building one of those things would be okay.
12-10-2006, 09:17 PM,

Wow, that's not a very big group.

Well, I'll try to do my part at least. I want to see this project flourish far too much to abandon it. Ever.
12-10-2006, 11:43 PM,

This is like a seasonal thing, projects shrink and grow as scoll, uni, work and home make their demands - Confusedhrug: but as KK noted, there is a lot of stuff done. Once the height map is in place things will get busy again too ... so there are phases in a project's life also.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
12-11-2006, 12:32 AM,

We have many members on these forums who allign themselves with more than one project. I've been active in ST a lot, but I'm trying to get more involved with Vvadenfell, Elsweyr, and Valenwood. The way it always goes is that people work on something for awhile until completion, then they go off to check out other projects. Just watch, once ST is finished there will be an explosion of progress in BC. (So then come to summerset once I revive it. This has been a subliminal message)
Lol what?
12-11-2006, 12:37 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
(So then come to summerset once I revive it. This has been a subliminal message)
Yes sir!
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
12-11-2006, 03:25 AM,

yes, tons of concepting has been done... just hope heightmap comes out soon...

and IAMTHEEMPEROR... how subtle... :lol: