Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
10-11-2009, 03:42 PM,

Hello there! I have finally moved to my new place and for now I also have Internet access. As for the Mod, I have not really been able to keep on debugging. I think that now I have time again to start helping you guys out again. I was wondering if there was a debugging log that is somewhat up to date and if there are some people out on the board who would volunteer to help me playtesting that momma.

Sorry for keeping this a short reply, I'm writing this on my mobile phone^^. Hope you guys haven't lost all hope yet. Great to be back around Smile
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
10-11-2009, 03:53 PM,
Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
Im not doing much (Still pertioning :Incorrect Spelling, I know: for my internet connection to be fixed),
So i might be able to beta test whatever you need me to test.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
10-11-2009, 05:35 PM,

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

is that Doc, I cant recognize you old friend.

Give me a minute or two to find my old bug reports
EDIT- you can finde every bug i encountered here: Doc's Bug Review
10-11-2009, 07:37 PM,

Good to have you back dude. I have been a bit of work since. I have created LOD and distance lands which looks amazing!! Tweaking the water and sounds. I have sorted out the fish and added some extra reef. Here is a sneaky preview video:
AWAITING YOUTUBE
10-11-2009, 07:39 PM,

That is great windsurfer!

have you fixed the blue fish? it has some poly which are facing the wrong direction. it looks like the fish has holes in it.
10-11-2009, 07:42 PM,

Umm i didn't notice? I will have a look at the Nif now?!

EDIT: Your right the normals on the fish's face are the wrong way around. I will get onto fixing it!
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM,

it is wierd because I can only see it ingame, the nif looks flawless.

EDIT: spelling
10-12-2009, 07:23 AM,

Omfg Holy christ!!!! Its Doc i can't believe it!!!^^
im currently at working Surfing the Net with my mobile phone. I will Start to debug our Baby once i get home today Smile
and thanks for the Great Welcome back every body and the Great debugging log! Smile

greetings,
the doc!
Deeza:

I. Main-Quest-Progress:

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
10-12-2009, 10:18 AM,

Here is the vid. I made it quickly just so you guys can have a quick look:

[youtube=center]http://www.youtube.com/v/a7hV-ZGg3EA&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]
10-12-2009, 11:23 AM,

That looks amazing, Windsurfer! I really can't stop wondering about how great you guys made all of this look! Can't wait to Be getting Home from work to start getting on it again!
I'm assuming that there is no additional master or ESP file to load once I start debugging again?

Cheers,
the Doc! Smile
Deeza:

I. Main-Quest-Progress:

II. Side-Quest-Progress: