Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
10-13-2009, 07:04 AM,

I doubt any news travel that fast to the mainland from the isles. I also think it'd hurt the atmosphere if you wonder around killing the NPCs just to eat their meat. Other than that, I like the general idea, but we shouldn't make this a major feature. More like an easter egg or a sidequest Wink
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
10-13-2009, 04:29 PM,
Sidequest Big Grin and easter egg
(Find someone's chopped off bum in a treasure chest!
Ha they come down a really long dungeon and what does the glorious last chest hold for the champion of champions...
A bum! Ha! How would that piss off a lot of people! Maybe a note also noting why this bum has been chopped off... The bosmer who was eating it did not like bum's and so he just left it to be a perfectly good preserved bum.... Bosmer Bum! Ha!)

Ive had too much coffee, Don't mind me...
But its a good and funny idea.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
10-13-2009, 05:17 PM,

Yeeeaaahhh.....I'm a pretty strong coffee drinker aswell, but those things don't Happen to me very often ^^
well, make the bum an arm or whatever and put the chest in a more reasonable place and I guess I'm in. But you might want to ask windsurfer about this one ^^
Deeza:

I. Main-Quest-Progress:

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
10-13-2009, 06:02 PM,
Oh but bosmer bum sounds good, Altmer arm?
Reasonable? a easter egg is a joke that normally pisses you off or gives you something good so reasonable is out of the question. =)

Hey windsurfer the almighty windsurfer would you allow my easter egg/side quest idea in your great and almighty mod?
Wink You know you want too.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-13-2009, 07:54 PM,

Hey, let's not get silly with this project. The authority and authentency of this project is what fascinated me for this project from the beginning on, I really don't want to ruin it by adding some out of place content in too much. And I guess Windsurfer does agree with me in this point. I don't want to denie an easteregg, but there's no reason to add flying cheese cows to the universe if you catch my drift Smile
Deeza:

I. Main-Quest-Progress:

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
10-13-2009, 09:23 PM,

Where did you found those reefs? Who made it?
They look awesome.
10-13-2009, 10:33 PM,
Hm flying cheesecows that gives me a idea :lmao: ,
Sorry i cannot get serious with valenwood i just start laughing my head off at bosmers eating bosmers =) .

Well i hope you make the easter egg/side quest.
[TITLE]
[/TITLE]
undersøgenaga
10-14-2009, 06:39 AM,

I'll consider it, but please don't expect something the size of a chocolate sky with the moon being creamed boobies Smile

Edit: And since this is windsurfers mod, we should definitly ask him first about this easter egg. BTW: I have already included one easter egg done by me Tongue (But it's only very small, not interfering much with the game content ^^)
Deeza:

I. Main-Quest-Progress:

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
10-14-2009, 09:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Where did you found those reefs? Who made it?
They look awesome.
Me. Spent a while at the RedSea so made the models in the evenings while i was there. They turned out alright.

Umm well im all up for an easter egg but not for a random Bosmer Bum hanging around? Any good ideas send them my way though. We could always have a body part as a weapon (0 damage)? I think we should worry about that when we have completed more pressing matters.

Need someone to have a playtest of the islands and there environment to test for floaters etc. One issue i know is the fact you can remove the palm tree. Easy problem but havn't got around to fixing it yet!
10-14-2009, 11:07 AM,

I'm currently working on the bug report from simon. Once I'm done with it, I'm going to release a new plugin version. And THEN i suggest we have another testplay round while I'm completing the quests.
Deeza:

I. Main-Quest-Progress:

II. Side-Quest-Progress: