Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valenwood Files (ESM + ESP)
10-14-2009, 03:17 PM,

Eventrough I have lost intrest in oblivion, I will test the new files when they are ready.

PS. I think I got all the floating objects in the isles.
10-14-2009, 04:27 PM,

As long as you don't lose your interest in this Mod, we'll be fine Smile
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
10-17-2009, 12:34 PM,

So, concerning the ESM 1.6
Are all my quest progress things included in the esm? In other words: Will I have to create a new .esp file in which to store my contribution since everything I did so far is included in 1.6 or will I have to keep using my DRvwtheship.esp file?

Cheers, Doc Smile
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
10-17-2009, 04:37 PM,

Nope i left your mod out of it. Its makes much more sense that way as there is no point in merging an uncomplete or tested mod. continue with the DRvwtheship.esp you have. Just use tesgecko to rename the patch dependancy.

Cheers Tom
10-27-2009, 09:23 AM,

Hows it going? Sorry i have been away the weekend so i havn't had time to be online. I will complete those plant models very soon.
10-29-2009, 11:38 AM,
Broken link
Hi. =)
Please re-upload the .esp file, because the link is broken.
Thanks.
11-01-2009, 12:49 PM,
RE: Broken link
Quote:Valenwood Alpha V1.6

NONE of the meshes and Textures from the .esm may be used without my permission. Sorry to have to do this but I want to keep Valenwood Unique.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72GYMWD9

Happy Modding Tom

Here is a new version i posted on the previous page.
11-01-2009, 03:31 PM,
RE: Broken link
Uh, and how can I start the mainquest?
12-06-2009, 10:59 AM,

It's been over a month since there's been any new posts on here. Is this project still alive? Are you guys just working "behind the scenes"?

If you need any help with this project I would very much like to help, but the only thing I really know how to do well is Interior and Exterior work in the CS. As far as I could tell that work was mostly done, but if you need help in that area I would be willing to contribute.

Anyways hope this beautiful mod is still in progress.

-Shadowbeast
12-10-2009, 09:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by shadowbeast
It's been over a month since there's been any new posts on here. Is this project still alive? Are you guys just working "behind the scenes"?

If you need any help with this project I would very much like to help, but the only thing I really know how to do well is Interior and Exterior work in the CS. As far as I could tell that work was mostly done, but if you need help in that area I would be willing to contribute.

Anyways hope this beautiful mod is still in progress.

-Shadowbeast

Thanks for your interest in this project.

It seems people lost interest in the project, and it is now down the gutter like TR's Hammerfell.

RIP. valenwood
?(