Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Village: Ald Tarnabye
03-01-2011, 02:58 PM,

Good to see you again! That sounds like more than enough for now!

I am in the middle of managing a very large update to the HR worldspace, so could you upload what you've done so far so that I can merge it?

What were you thinking of working on next? I will update the claims threads, as I have made a start on several more villages and towns in recent days.

EDIT:

To upload, just use the "attachments" button in the post screen, otherwise use an external hosting site like Filefront or Humyo if the file is too large for the attachment on this forum (if you're including textures and mesh duplicates it almost certainly will be).
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-02-2011, 02:46 PM,

Forgive me I'm kind of new to this, but how do I use Filefront or any other "better" methods?
03-02-2011, 04:34 PM,

No problem! We've all got to learn sometime.

Simply fill out this form here:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/users/register

To register for an account. This will give you storage space where you can manage your files. Then, once you have completed the sign up form, you can go to your profile page and use the 'upload' button to select the files you want to host.

When it is completed, the site will automatically generate a link for you, which you can then copy and paste into forum posts, PMs, etc.

Let me know if you need any more help. =)
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!