Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Village: Olione [Claimed]
02-01-2011, 07:54 AM,

Also, you might have cleared too large an area around the village if it is going to be smaller. It might be a good idea to go back to an earlier save and redo the landscaping (sorry). It'll just make it look more natural than if you add the trees back in later.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-01-2011, 11:49 AM,

Well I looked at it and thought, no this looks bad and deleted it. I have started again and the changed landscape is smaller now. In fact, hardly changed. Will post some new screens when it looks half decent.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
02-01-2011, 02:27 PM,

Don't worry about it. I've had to restart claims before now myself.

02-06-2011, 02:15 PM,

I'm afraid you are going to have to mark this as a WIP now. The place makes me to edgy to know there is no interior to go with it. I'm sorry but it just wasn't for me this one. Maybe a seetlement or town with fixed interiors will do me. But I'm sorry Deez but I give up this claim. I'm sorry.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
02-06-2011, 02:23 PM,

Thankyou for telling me anyway. Sorry it didn't work out.