Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivec and Nerevarine
10-03-2005, 02:53 AM,

I might just make Vivec lv. 100 and Nerevarine lv. 100... so even if you decide to try to kill them...it'll be tough....

I'd give Nerevarine either:
Glass Armor, Ebony, Daedric, Adamantuin, or Bonemold....
...or maybe Chitin... to make the Ashlanders feel that he/she is more of a fellow warrior...
plus, a lv. 100 corprus hero needs no REAL armor...

Vivec says:
It matters not, but what gender do the wise-women rememberthe Nerevarine as?
he/she
What has his/her inclination, a fighter, a stealthy shadow, a magically attuned....?
any: combat, stealth, Magic
What was he/she?
name one of the Morrowind playable races
...Who is he/she?
Nerevar Reborn / Once was the Hortator / Bane of the Tribunal / Azura's Might

stealth= Dreugh/Netch/Chitin
combat= Daedric/Royal Guard/Adamantium
Magic= Glass/Bonemold/Ebony?
10-04-2005, 09:23 PM,

I actualy like the idea of doing small quests to detemine who the Neravine was. Perhaps not long after arriving there you encounter a cult of the Neravine or perhaps some origanization tied to him/her.

My idea for a Neravine determing small quest would be to have that group require you to read a book of poetry written about famous people in Vvardenfell. The poems would be very cryptic so they could describe anyone really but each one gives information clerly descring the race of the famous person in question. When asked which one you feel most resembles the Neravine your answer would determine the Neravine's race. I'd be willing to write several cryptic narratives such as those and it would bea bit more interesting than questions describing him/her. Perhaps the book could have several chapters each describing an aspect of the Neravine in one of the passages which is up to the player to decide which one most resembles the Neravine.

Also just a bit of critique but would the hero of Oblivion be famous enough to warrant such an introduction upon arriving in Vivec? Maybe after the main quest is completed but if you character is just starting out the Oblivion hero would probably be just an average guy. Unless Vivec has a heck of a welcome wagon for it's visitors

"Welcome to Vivec!!!" :wave: :BW: :wave: lol
10-04-2005, 09:55 PM,

Vivec isn't divine anymore... but he was enormously powerful for a mortal... he knew magic... martial arts.. warcraft... most of all he was a lordly character and a poet / orator....

I'd say... there are several ways we can do this...
1- not allowed on Vvardenfell until you complete Oblivion main quest
2- Vivec does this because he can see that you are supposed to be the one who will save Cyrodiil
3- he likes you :lmao:
10-04-2005, 10:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Vivec isn't divine anymore... but he was enormously powerful for a mortal... he knew magic... martial arts.. warcraft... most of all he was a lordly character and a poet / orator....

I'd say... there are several ways we can do this...
1- not allowed on Vvardenfell until you complete Oblivion main quest
2- Vivec does this because he can see that you are supposed to be the one who will save Cyrodiil
3- he likes you :lmao:
Maybe we could make it so that in the stroyline is that the Deadra are attacking all ships bound for Vvardenfell? So that way you can't arrive there until after the main quest. There could always be other possibilities. I'll try to think of some more.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
10-04-2005, 10:30 PM,

yeah, there are water daedra, right?
10-04-2005, 10:41 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by falco1029
yeah, there are water daedra, right?
Maybe we could creat some kind of "Sea Serpent" Deadra. There could even be a quest to go out and kill it later.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
10-04-2005, 10:43 PM,

Yes, post that and some better explanation in my quest topic, please Smile
10-04-2005, 10:47 PM,

I'll think up some good details tonight and post it in the morning. I gotta head home right now (don't have internet at home, for the time being).
-
10-04-2005, 11:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
I'll think up some good details tonight and post it in the morning. I gotta head home right now (don't have internet at home, for the time being).
thats too bad... we'll be waiting for your ideas IxidorsBane! ...can't wait... Big Grin
10-25-2005, 06:18 PM,

I may come out stupid, but why limit going to Vvardefell until you complete the main quest?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.