Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivic: Telvanni Canton
12-18-2005, 11:56 PM,

wait... people in bunk beds... will they CLIMB up?!?!?! or will the stop infront and then just do the regular lying animation except end up lying on the top bed?!?!?
12-18-2005, 11:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
wait... people in bunk beds... will they CLIMB up?!?!?! or will the stop infront and then just do the regular lying animation except end up lying on the top bed?!?!?
Maybe they will already have an animation for climbing into a bunk bed? If not, maybe we can make a ladder up to them at such an incline to help them up?

I don't know, just throwing out idea's.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
01-27-2006, 03:48 AM,

does anyone remember the Telvanni Monster Lab? anyone want to talk about it?
I mean obviously the Telvanni know how to assemble Dwemer Animiculi!
01-27-2006, 04:13 AM,

hell yeah! HELL YEAH! i totally forgot about that quest! we should definetly implement this in some form (and the thing about the telvanni beign able to create animiculi is old news, remember the centurain guards?)

off topic: kukluza, i would be definetly interested in taking on a major faction/house to plan the story and quests for!
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
01-27-2006, 04:15 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
hell yeah! HELL YEAH! i totally forgot about that quest! we should definetly implement this in some form (and the thing about the telvanni beign able to create animiculi is old news, remember the centurain guards?)

off topic: kukluza, i would be definetly interested in taking on a major faction/house to plan the story and quests for!

well... shoot, what faction would you like to design?
(don't be alarmed if others would like to too, partnership is ok here Smile)
01-27-2006, 04:17 AM,

gah we're off topic, but w/e...

i'm not sure thats the thing... i'll look through the "faction" thread and post there when i decide...

01-27-2006, 04:19 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
gah we're off topic, but w/e...

i'm not sure thats the thing... i'll look through the "faction" thread and post there when i decide...

that thread is horribly out of date but I'll update it sometime within 5 days.. Big Grin
01-27-2006, 01:10 PM,

Even if we team up on the faction, there's still LOTS of work.... which is good.
Gives variety.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
01-28-2006, 06:09 PM,

what i was hoping is that if we plan enough now, then later all we have to worry about is creating the stuff we've planned, not deciding what and how to create :yes:

02-23-2006, 02:46 AM,

(bump)
hopefully we can get some more work done on the Vivec cantons...
I do have some ideas... first of all they should be bigger....
and autonomous regions will be a great help...

the Telvanni canton I think should have more Telvanni decoration and definitely a lot of mushrooms in giant pots and stuff of that sort... maybe a few slaves here and there and a few Telvanni Guards... just a few