Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvar - Morrowind Orc
07-23-2006, 02:19 PM,
Vvar - Morrowind Orc
A small leaflet that is passed out at Ghorak manor is Caldera, by Optio Bolagra in Gnisis, Gurak gro-Bagrat in Gro-Bagrat Plantation, and by Urzoth gra-Bargamph in Tel Aruhn. It can also be found pinned up in the Foreign Quarter of Vivec, in the Six Fishes of Ebonheart, and a copy of it on Athyn Sarethi's desk.

[/hr]
Morrowind Orc
by Umug gro-Mashnar
What does it mean to be a Morrowind Orc? No, it does not mean you are stupid, nor that you are ignorant necessarily though those are certainly possible as with anyone. It means you are in a foreigners land. For us orcs, there is only one land... the wilds of the Wrothgarian and the Dragontail Mountains call to us, and Nova Orsinium. But that place has become full of heresy. Gortwog, whom we all trusted and loved, has declared Malacath an imposter and Trinimac hidden and imprisoned, while infact Malacath is Trinimac, and our champion Prince. We must not let our faith in him waver. Orcs of Morrowind, the slight majority of you are immigrants, coming to worship Malacath in the ashen lands, or you are a member of the Legions. A large minority of you are what the Dunmer call "Malak-Orcs". We traverse the northern hills and worship Malacath in the old way and we have been here since the days of Resdayn. I have great news for you all.
On Vvardenfell, north of Red Mountain, in the Malak-hills was an old stronghold f Valenvaryon. Now it is a teeming city-state, a home to the true Orcs! Here we fashion our armors, worship our Malacath, and making alliances and engage in trade. Brothers and sisters, Valenvaryon is the Orsinium of the East! In Valenvaryon we have made homes for goblins, for Ogrims that our Prince has gifted us with, as well as beasts and homes for ourselves, protected by the fortress. If a heretic now sadly rules the western city, then this eastern city will rise to promote the true way of the orc.
07-24-2006, 02:53 AM,

interresting. I think I killed all of those orcs once. Did you make that up or was it in-game the whole time?
Lol what?
07-24-2006, 03:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
interresting. I think I killed all of those orcs once. Did you make that up or was it in-game the whole time?
what do you mean?
well the notion of Malacath worshipping orcs populating the northern hills in in lore... but in TES3 there wasn't a name for their group, and I kinda invented it, sorta.... makes sense though especially considering Gortwog is now Trinimac beliver, not Malacath... and his beliefs considered heresy by most orcs
07-24-2006, 03:51 AM,

was there a note there the whole time? I'm guessing not.
Lol what?
07-24-2006, 03:52 AM,

No, this is something KuKulzA wrote for his Vvardenfell mod. It never existed in TES3.
07-24-2006, 04:09 AM,

well obviously I'm not gonna write something if it's already in TES3, we can just copy it if that's the case... I am making new stuff...
07-24-2006, 05:05 AM,

sorry, I'm just stupid. :bash:
Lol what?
07-24-2006, 01:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
sorry, I'm just stupid. :bash:
nope you aren't, just being cautious....
hey I mean what if it was from TES3 Confusedhrug:
07-25-2006, 02:05 AM,
RE: Vvar - Morrowind Orc
I can see some spelling errors, but I think it is alright to leave this one as it is... Just for Orc intelligence consistency... But if you do want the corrections:

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Morrowind Orc
by Umug gro-Mashnar
What does it mean to be a Morrowind Orc? No, it does not mean you are stupid, nor that you are necessarily ignorant though those are certainly possible as with anyone. It means you are in a foreigner's land. For us orcs, there is only one land... the wilds of the Wrothgarian and the Dragontail Mountains call to us, and Nova Orsinium. But that place has become full of heresy. Gortwog, whom we all trusted and loved, has declared Malacath an imposter and Trinimac hidden and imprisoned, while Malacath is in fact Trinimac, and our champion Prince. We must not let our faith in him waver. Orcs of Morrowind, the slight majority of you are immigrants, coming to worship Malacath in the ashen lands, or you are a member of the Legion. A large minority of you are what the Dunmer call "Malak-Orcs". We traverse the northern hills and worship Malacath in the old way and we have been here since the days of Resdayn. I have great news for you all.
On Vvardenfell, north of Red Mountain, in the Malak-hills was an old stronghold of Valenvaryon. Now it is a teeming city-state, a home to the true Orcs! Here we fashion our armors, worship our Malacath, and make alliances and engage in trade. Brothers and sisters, Valenvaryon is the Orsinium of the East! In Valenvaryon we have made homes for goblins, for Ogrims that our Prince has gifted us with, as well as beasts and homes for ourselves, protected by the fortress. If a heretic rules the western city, then this eastern city will rise to promote the true way of the orc.

Made some quick corrections, if someone else would like to, by all means...
07-25-2006, 02:06 AM,

If I remember correctly, most orcs can't read. I think an orc bookseller in OB confirmed this, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone else here know about this? ?(