Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-20-2006, 10:46 PM,

Well, the Temple *HATES* vampires anyway, and that's pretty much a lot of what I know.

Maybe Helseth could enlist vampires in his army, the Morrowind Legion?
07-20-2006, 11:05 PM,

maybe some individuals I meant, not an ENTIRE CLAN guys...
plus, Telvanni aren't much afraid of Vampires... seeing as how they use them as henchmen and for experiments...
07-22-2006, 04:41 AM,
RE: Vvardenfell Mages Guild
Hirro Every one id rike to take the time and terr you that im gonna be giveing you the arch mage outfit pics it is not finnished and comes in 8 count it one, two, three, four.... eight different flavors tell me what color looks best how to improve upon these reskins and what color or changes to the color yould make. :deal: it will be up an a few minites just give me some time. :mchm:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-22-2006, 06:48 AM,

Kris also the Count Hassidor is one of the most powerful people in all cyrodill maybe the most. He has been the count for many years.....
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-22-2006, 06:56 AM,

Here thay are Presenting the Vvardenfell Arch-Mage Robes V .1
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-22-2006, 08:55 PM,

Here is the now Normal maped mage Robes
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-22-2006, 09:47 PM,

That'd be nice for say a Mages' Guild Council? Each of the mages would wear a different colour, and seeing as to how there are seven of these projects all affiliated, and seven robes...
07-22-2006, 10:29 PM,

Actualy 8 robes but the iddiot NPC keeps geting behind the other ones(he must be gay)
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-22-2006, 10:37 PM,

Oh, the royal blue robe behind the green one... Okay, I'd like to bring one of the blue ones over to Silgrad if that's alright with you (if you aren't going to use it of course Smile )... The eighth we could just use on a dead arch mage in a tomb or something I guess...

Purple one may be good for either Elsweyr or Vvar... Green also works... I think either orange, blue, or royal blue would work for the MG of Vvar best.
07-22-2006, 10:53 PM,

Perfectly fine I'm going to get them all so that thay can be put into a bsa or other packing then ill upload you whatever blue one you want. the colorful robes for each mage guild branch idea will work great.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass