Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-22-2006, 11:02 PM,

Glad to hear it, and thank you very much! =) I'll have to think about where to get this put in... No one's really in charge of the MG of the ST mod yet, but I'll try and contact Razorwing about it later or tomorrow... Seriously, they look awesome. :yes: :goodjob:
07-22-2006, 11:20 PM,

teh desing on teh chest looks a bit flat (not to mention streched). is it normal maped?
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-22-2006, 11:47 PM,

Here is my take on the guild.

The Mages Guild is usually a peaceful group, however they use their battlemages, who only half belong to the Mages Guild with the other half being to the Imperial Legion, to use militant force against direct threats twords the Guild, such as opposition to Necromancy (necromancy wasn't openly used too much in TES3, but seemed to be the main point of the quests. TES4 was completely plotted against necromancy, and every mission after entering the Arcane University was centered around that main theme) Rogue Mages were also used in TES3, but was mainly just to give the player some more diverse quests to do. As for the Arch-Mage, it is supposed to be the Nerevarine, granted you did the quests. You can do an Altmer Arch-Mage, but you should make it so that he (or she for once) was the Nerevarine's successor, promoted after he or she decided to leave for Akavir (from what I hear) After, this new Arch-Mage should receive orders form Traven to try to exterminate Necromancy and Vampire sympathists, like the Necromancer Ork woman in Balmora, and I think the Altmer woman in Balmora was harboring Vampires. This could continue as a theme in the Guild. A different idea could be for a big Dwemer discovery to arise like...a) a plan for a new Numidium. b) excavating an ancient Dwemer city. c) a Dwemer airship. d) a discovery of ancient secret Dwemer magic (it was stated in places like the Imperial Library that Dwemer, although technological, had their own kind of magic, like the calling, a kind of telopathic communication, or you could make a new Earth Element to add to the Fire, FRost, and Shock Elements)

This is my take on how the Mages Guild should be, but feel free to make any changes.
Lol what?
07-22-2006, 11:49 PM,

I'm sick of pushover necromancers (Mannimarco being the easiest of them all). And keep in mind magic wasn't very popular among the Dwemer at all.
07-22-2006, 11:54 PM,

To L.N. Yes it is Normal Maped I may try to find out how to Parellex map it if there isnt a way to give it beter depth by normal map

to IAMTHEEMPEROR
the explaining that the guild lead is the nerevarines sucessor is good but they dont entirely hate vampires they are one of the few guilds who wont just outright kill a vampire unless it is causeing trouble.
necromancers of course they will be here the was some in morrowind
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-23-2006, 12:13 AM,

No, don't say the Nerevarine was Arch-Mage. Not everybody joined the Mages Guild in TES3.
07-23-2006, 12:31 AM,

Ok let us put the Nerevarine - arch-mage deal to rest the guilds former leader who disapered a few years back was replaced by *whoever the guilds leaders name is now* will that work out for all of yous? :bitch:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-23-2006, 12:41 AM,

yes... I think that Edwinna or whoever should've taken over but then she'd initially do badly against Telvanni and her position would be usurped by Ranis Athys who turned out to be loyal afterall even after being kicked out?
who knows, just a suggestion Confusedhrug:
07-23-2006, 12:56 AM,

KuKulzA hows about this combo Edwinna is the guild leader but after say 7-9 quests. then she gets usurped when Ranis Athys returns to warn the guild of an upcomeing attack form necromancers, a temple related faction, or one of the great houses. this proves that she never lost her loyatys and edwinna is demoted due to the delay of her actions to defend the guild from its enymys

Imperial Dragon
Here is my release of the mage robes so far i may change the normal map later ill keep eveyone updated on that
Arch-Mage Robes the link will last for seven days from this post.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-23-2006, 01:02 AM,

I think the main enemy of the MG is House Telvanni at the moment... Because of the war and everything... Freelance necromancers would be a good idea though, in fact, maybe the Telvanni are using necromancy in their legions. Smile