Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch out, Hegemege is (somewhat) back :)
05-16-2009, 12:34 PM,
Watch out, Hegemege is (somewhat) back :)
Long time no see, Long time no BBC Big Grin

How's it going people? Big Grin

I personally have been busy 24/7 for the last 9 months, and I have only few weeks left of the 1st grade in upper secondary.

Good news for the team: I am currently sitting in front of a 22" widescreen and next to my feet I have 8 GBs of RAM, Triple Core processor and nVidia GT130 running any game w/ high graph settings very smoothly. Cool PC specs ain't a problem anymore.

Though I've had this PC for 5-6 weeks, I haven't had time to do almost anything else than homework and some coding... You see, I have been working with Game Maker developing games with a small team, check the site. I have also tried to learn some C++ lately but haven't had enough time...

I think I have no time to re-start modding Oblivion, but I tried modeling few days ago and I found it very creative and fun to do. I have done a few meshes of chess pieces, as I am very much into chess nowadays, me and the rest of our school's team won Finland's inter-school Chess Championship two months ago. Tongue Though I might try my hand in modding when the summer holidays start. My last examweek starts on Tuesday, so you won't hear much about me in the following week or so.

It has been over 6 months I heard about you... now its your turn! Smile

-Hegemege
Programming language knowledge: C#(+XNA), Python, C++, main interest is game programming with so far a few succesfull test projects on the first two platforms.

Anyone interested in chess, challenge me on chess.com!
05-16-2009, 02:38 PM,

Hi Hegemege, nice to see you out and about. Smile

I just returned from work myself so I am enjoying my time off.

Silgrad Tower is the same with a few new faces I think. The teaser mod we are releasing is nearly finished and will be realeased soon.