Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water top housing
12-14-2008, 04:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
too low poly for oblivion, imo. bevel all your edges, or make the whole thing round like the concept. perfect 90 degree angles look cheap in oblivion no mater how well they are textured.

Yes i know.Im just make the original model,and anybody who can use the 3ds max better than me,he/she can fix it to Perfect.

Im just help out our modellers.
12-14-2008, 08:13 PM,

Updated version,fully smothed,low polygon number,looks cool!

[Image: BMWaterTopHouse02.jpg]

How do you like it?
12-14-2008, 08:18 PM,

I realy like it, the roof is maybe a bit to flat/not round enough. Otherwise it's nice Smile
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
12-14-2008, 08:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
I realy like it, the roof is maybe a bit to flat/not round enough. Otherwise it's nice Smile

Fixed! :goodjob:
12-14-2008, 08:35 PM,

Looks really cool, exactly the style of the the concept art, still too straight and perfect for something built out of things from a swamp in a swamp, but the main shape looks good.
12-26-2008, 12:39 AM,

Ok guys,

I have some WIP eyecandy for you.

Firstly, credit goes to Senten for getting me started on making these. He sent me his models he made for the water top hut and the sarpa nest, and I agreed to help him collision and texture them....weeelll, at least that's what I thought it would only be about. In order to texture appropriately, I had to remodel some parts, and then things took off on a tangent I started myself, and more is happening on these models than I initially intended.

Anyways here are some screenshots of the watertop hut, reg platform, and water entrance platform with stairs (should be first 4 screenshots on first page of my album):

http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/...irit_2008/

Remember, the textures and models are all WIP, things will change before they're done. I know some wooden poles are too "green" for my taste, but I'll eventually reach the right color balance on those, and other sections. Btw, this is one of my two "large" projects I'm working on...

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
12-26-2008, 12:48 AM,

Woah! So damn nice. That's definitely worth a whole host of bananas...

:bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-26-2008, 09:25 AM,

Well, that sure looks nice. Realy nice! Big Grin gj!
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
12-26-2008, 11:46 AM,

Amazing work Koniption,im glad really! :yes:
01-07-2009, 08:09 AM,

Little update on the watertop housing. It's just a single picture, but you can see the new bridges and some other changes in it I did over the last two days or so:

http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image...sbbbq8.jpg

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool