Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have an animator
08-22-2006, 05:03 AM,

well after im done makeing to model look corectly im still unsure how im going to do the lauch machanisum on it
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-22-2006, 05:11 AM,

Well I'm not even sure of the process of getting custom animations into obliv yet so even if I did animate that, all you would have is a pretty animation in a Maya file Tongue Give me time to read up on the subject first...then I'll try to do some small tests with custom animations.
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."

- Ernesto Che Guevara
08-23-2006, 08:09 PM,

Ok...havn't read all there is on custom animations yet...but unfortunatly what I've read leads me to believe that the only workaround currently is thru 3dsMax with the Civ4 exporter. Sadly I dont have max and dont have the extreme urge to learn it...tho if it's the only option I might. We'll see how things pan out.
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."

- Ernesto Che Guevara
08-23-2006, 08:24 PM,

Get max, PM me about it, model in maya, import in max, finish up, think that'll work?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-23-2006, 08:30 PM,

in theory yes it should. But using max to animate means I need to learn the interface of it which I have no idea how long it will take...depends on how close to maya the animation system is.

- Ernesto Che Guevara
09-15-2006, 08:00 PM,

Hi Heywood - :bounce: - just feel an idea comin on

- :idea1: to do with helmets and animations = visors ... they could be fun if maybe there was one special one for a very special and quixotic Khajiit?
- :idea2: maybe called Kajj Q'uihote - with his faithful servant ( = "ouch, we are under attack - the whiskers, the whiskers are being torn out by the things again S'Ancho P'Anther" ) ever dreaming of the love of his Esmerelda - who quests eternally accross the jungles, plains and deserts of Elsweyr in search of... true ...
- which could be a book plus NPCs - and every time you arrive in their vicinity you hear their theme music???

:] animations!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
09-15-2006, 10:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Hi Heywood - :bounce: - just feel an idea comin on

- :idea1: to do with helmets and animations = visors ... they could be fun if maybe there was one special one for a very special and quixotic Khajiit?
- :idea2: maybe called Kajj Q'uihote - with his faithful servant ( = "ouch, we are under attack - the whiskers, the whiskers are being torn out by the things again S'Ancho P'Anther" ) ever dreaming of the love of his Esmerelda - who quests eternally accross the jungles, plains and deserts of Elsweyr in search of... true ...
- which could be a book plus NPCs - and every time you arrive in their vicinity you hear their theme music???

:] animations!
:lmao:
Where are the windmills... ahem... I mean giants? Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
09-16-2006, 10:10 AM,

They could be: -

Atronachs

Redoran Watchtowers

Valenwood Graht Oaks

Your turn:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-04-2010, 02:46 PM,

Outdated info.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!