Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does YOUR Akaviri Adventurer look like?
02-16-2010, 11:44 PM,

yea i think it was my fault in the first place lol sry =^_^=

i geuse i went off topic because you were building a whole new continent and that just seemed more pertinent at the moment ,

say could you post a link to your pics of that ka po tun armor? last i remember it looked ereely similar to this.
02-18-2010, 03:11 AM,

Yeah, that does look a lot like it. You can probably find pics in my work thread, check the first post.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
02-27-2010, 03:09 PM,

as to what this thread is about

(when your not Building a new continent, a new expansion, something Bethesda should hire you for)

can you pweezz make
the pointy helmet with the plum, the the coat of scales ,the big neck colar lol

i geuse its just the orcish cuirass with scale mail sholder to elbow pads ,and the helm is like chain-mail except with scales instead of metal rings
=^_^=
i feel like a jerk lol

I hope your enjoying the new world building, your doing something awesome.
Big Grin

the last one is just something i threw in cause its cool, "golem" lamellar armor
02-27-2010, 09:48 PM,

Yeah, I'll get to work. I've been kinda out of it lately. I've been distracted the last few weeks. I really haven't got much done. Sorry for the wait. It shouldn't take long.

Pic1 Pic2

I've come up with something. I don't think it is as good as some of the work you have posted though. It is still pretty rough. I think I will work on it some more after some feed back.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
02-28-2010, 01:20 AM,

thank you for helping this history nerds dream come true

i like what im seeing so fare :goodjob: ill admit it is a weird danm armor configuration isn't it ? so i geuse my feed back would bee to smooth it out a little with the neck (more concave ) and arm things

it could use some lamellare for the shoulders like in this pic

lol i tried to draw (colord and pen versions) other than that awesome, + i can get some masks to throw over the face http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7739 like haveing an open or closed helm

so the helm is good just need a a lil more smoothing out, im really impressed

the ciurass and helm are all i need, the pic doesn't suggest horse armor or greaves or anything like that lol

oh and don't worry about the plum on the helmet i can dig up plenty of those already
02-28-2010, 04:55 AM,

yes the neck thing on the mesh/ciurass dose seem a wee bit big
02-28-2010, 08:15 AM,

Yeah, I think I might start from scratch, I really want to use my own textures.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
02-28-2010, 05:26 PM,

ah, has this stimulated your creative juices ?
03-02-2010, 07:17 PM,

do you think you'll use any of the stuff that you've created in this thread for other projects?
03-02-2010, 08:17 PM,

Most definitely. I am almost done with your stuff. I'll post some WIP pics later.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.