Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does YOUR Akaviri Adventurer look like?
03-11-2010, 01:03 AM,

Okay, it's done. Here are the pics.

Download

You can buy it at A Fighting Chance in the IC.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-11-2010, 01:38 AM,

perfection, ill get some real use out of this

man( i know other veiwers may not be able to see cause its a jpeg) but DIAYM that is a NICE texture!

(also a woman is wearing it,in this pic) a lot more protective then what Hazdir is wearing don't you think? lol

Big Grin :bananarock: :banana: Smile =) Big Grin :yes: i thank you very much for this and i am also impressed by some of the other akavir images on your gallery
03-11-2010, 07:49 AM,

I am glad you like it. It really does match the other armor you have there.
Wait... are you asking me to make some manly erotic armors?

I guess I could...
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-11-2010, 07:06 PM,

erotic armors? oh god no ! thier are all to many of those already,

i was just making fun of the fact that hazradir their(from the eylsywer mod) will were what he buys off you regardless of how ridiculous an outfit it is lol
03-11-2010, 10:27 PM,

That reminds me of when I took some armor that was female only, went into the construction set and also made it for males too and didn't do anything else with it. I think it is still available on TESNexus somewhere. That armor looked absolutely horrible on males. LOL
03-12-2010, 12:45 AM,

oh i just now notist the belt buckle, nice touch im impressed by your attention to detail

Darius vs a lion i think, (how appropriate for oblivion, where you get jumped by F'n mountain lions all the time) Cool suddenly the second pic makes a lot more sense :lmao:, its a king demonstrating to the people "see i can kill those F@#$ing lions!

cause their not as majestic when theirs tons of them and they eat you fellow villagers

and by the way Ysne iv seen much worse then that, an armor from reepers Anequina manor mod

poor hazradir iv seen him wear the funniest things things
03-16-2010, 11:39 PM,

is their a way we can draw some attention to this thread? so it doesn't just die out?
03-20-2010, 01:18 AM,

should we try some way of getting new people to this thread who haven't had a turn yet?

http://www.museumnetworkuk.org/talking/i...ajput.html armor of Indian Rajput warriors, posted fer fun/an to look kewL
03-20-2010, 08:44 AM,

That might be good, but I am kinda taking a break for a bit.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-20-2010, 09:27 PM,

Everyone needs a break now and then Corthian.