Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most insane thing you have done or saw
01-16-2007, 02:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045Of course I thought I just was at the wrong angle so I did it again
:lmao: Tears almost went out of my eyes. Good one!
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
01-16-2007, 02:36 PM,

Hehe, good one Big Grin My brother also tried to use the scrolls outdoors, he tried to land on a 3 floor house... he indeed forgot the flowfall Tongue
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
01-16-2007, 02:47 PM,

i tried to take every guard down in IC.... well, i didnt even survive long enough to count how many people in the market district were attacking me Sad
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
01-17-2007, 03:48 PM,

I stabbed a IC palace gaurd , resisted arrest , ran to the destroyed temple , stabbed a civiian in the temple , then the IC gaurds came inside the temple , and strated killing all the civilians in the temple , when i left the temple i noticed it was happening in the entire IC . The dumbest thing i ever did was to talk to omeone because he was supposed to have a opic on some quest , but i couldent find the topic ! It took me a week to notice the down arrow to see more topics...
01-18-2007, 12:44 AM,

To test an unsuccessful SHIVA tac nuke mod i made at my sisters request for clearing ob planes, to test it i blew up the imperial market district & elven gardens lol! Big Grin
i loved when i hit and people floated up into the air burning....

too bad theres no throwing weapons like in MW or i would make a plasma nade, hehe that would be funny.

me: catch!
deaddude: Huh?
me: 3
deaddude what? get it off
me: 2
deaddude: get! It! OOOOOOOO-
me: 1
deaddude:-OOOOOofffffff
*blue spider explodes*
me: ooooo perty!

when i first used levitate in morrowind i didnt realize that being 20 ft in the air and having your levetate spell fail was smart.
that was before i discovered god mod & after the shockingly deadly netch-tipping incident hehehe fun times...
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
01-18-2007, 02:24 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
I tryed jumping from Ald Velothi to Vas using the scrolls of Icarian Flight
but being new I did not realize I needed to slowfall. So I landed on a rock, dead !

Of course I thought I just was at the wrong angle so I did it again, I'm pretty sure it was a different rock I hit

Enjoy
Bob

Hehe Big Grin

I don't think I ever used Icarian Flight and slowfall together myself though. It took a few tries each time but eventually I could usually land on my feet without taking damage, and it was indeed the angle at which I landed that determined if I survived or not. In cases when nothing else worked I tried landing in the ocean, which never did any damage.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-18-2007, 02:52 AM,

I was on solstheim (GOTY edition for xbox) and I was levitating to avoid reiklings and berserkers...
well since the GOTY can be buggy especially if you had a TES3 version continued onto GOTY....
the xbox freezes sometimes, and sometimes whole buildings are missing that reappear sometime later...

and so I was levitating in Solstheim and I was talking to my cousin who had played the game before... and asked him why the character ( a naked hand-to-hand expert Argonian) did not freeze to death inthe blizzard? Sure enough the thing froze... and we froze... and then he burst out laughing...

Sad end of story... i had saved like an hour before that so I had to redo a LOT of the Bloodmoon mainquest
01-18-2007, 04:03 AM,

Wow
great timing!
:lmao:

I modded a rideable/pilotable guar, kagorigi, giant dunmer-troll thingy, & betty netch
Big Grin
when you dismounted the netch, it attacked you though so it was sorta lame, that gave me an idea to make a dwemer battlemech out of a huge npc in mostly dwemer armor with a X-bow that you got to "drive" with a modifyed horse riding script. the problem was the giant dude had no y-axis aiming therefore the ranged, rapidfire X-bow didnt hit the enemy at all... Sad
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
03-03-2007, 06:55 PM,

I used the console to make like 20 adoring fans at Dive rock, I killed them with a blizzard spell, so that they would fall in the cliff but then after uysing the spell the Underfrykte Matron attacks me and trows me down... into the cliff and the stupid beasts follows me!!!

Later everyone was dead except for me and one adoring fan.
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
03-04-2007, 09:05 AM,

when i was testing that wieldable torch mod, i torched half the dudes at cloud ruler... including martin.