Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most insane thing you have done or saw
03-04-2007, 10:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
To test an unsuccessful SHIVA tac nuke mod
Who did that? Is it avaiable to try? Smile
Quote:[Xbox Morrowind GOTY] sometimes whole buildings are missing that reappear sometime later...
I had this thing happen once - I was doing a quest for Morag Tong and I was returning to Vivec, Arena. When I came to certain point I couldn't believe my eyes - the Arena canton was gone! I reloaded the game (I save often) but it didn't help. Only restarting xbox and playing again fixed the problem.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
03-04-2007, 04:11 PM,

Hmmm, nothing much ever happens to me in these games. Let's see:

Remember that Glarthir guy from Skingrad who wanted you to kill people? So anyways, I killed the people he wanted (sorta, I think I lied to him on two) and then he says I lied and tried to kill me. So then the guard (I think his name was Dion or something) comes up and sees him fighting me, so then he kills Glarthir. Then another guard comes up and starts fighting him, so Dion kills the other guard. Then after that I went up and asked him about Glarthir, and he said "Turned up dead. I guess someone finally grew tired of him. Good riddance" like he never even knew he killed him.
Lol what?
03-04-2007, 09:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Hmmm, nothing much ever happens to me in these games. Let's see:

Remember that Glarthir guy from Skingrad who wanted you to kill people? So anyways, I killed the people he wanted (sorta, I think I lied to him on two) and then he says I lied and tried to kill me. So then the guard (I think his name was Dion or something) comes up and sees him fighting me, so then he kills Glarthir. Then another guard comes up and starts fighting him, so Dion kills the other guard. Then after that I went up and asked him about Glarthir, and he said "Turned up dead. I guess someone finally grew tired of him. Good riddance" like he never even knew he killed him.

nice

Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
To test an unsuccessful SHIVA tac nuke mod
Who did that? Is it avaiable to try? Smile
Quote:[Xbox Morrowind GOTY] sometimes whole buildings are missing that reappear sometime later...
I had this thing happen once - I was doing a quest for Morag Tong and I was returning to Vivec, Arena. When I came to certain point I couldn't believe my eyes - the Arena canton was gone! I reloaded the game (I save often) but it didn't help. Only restarting xbox and playing again fixed the problem.

I made the SHIVA, it was a nuclear arrow, im still working on it.
i am also working on the larger, more powerfull, HAVOK hand nuke.
basically, drop it, run like oblivion is coming down on you (it is i guess) push teh button, KABO0O0O0M!!

as for the canton, my sister still claims her 100 ton galleon just disapeared into thin air (it actually did lol)
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
03-05-2007, 01:39 PM,

In morrowind, as a level 2 character i once tried running from Ald Ruhn to Balmora... through that ravine, surrounded on both sides by cliffs. I am now of the impression that morrowind is populated entirely by cliff racers.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
03-05-2007, 01:55 PM,

Hehe, I remembered once in Morrowind that I was chased by a group of 3 witches (old magic-casting women Tongue) on my way north to Gnisis. Because they were to strong I tried to outrun their spells. Didn't work so in a last try I put on Boots of Blinding Speed... I outran them from taht point, just that my scren was also black. So I navigated on my "minimap/compas". It all ended by the cliff beneath Gnisis with a deep fall Big Grin
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
03-05-2007, 02:04 PM,

I got a bounty of 50000 in Morrowind by stealing a book, it was from a shrine or something out in the middle of Vvardebfell.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-05-2007, 02:07 PM,

Ghostgate?
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
03-05-2007, 02:14 PM,

Can't remember exactly but is was in the middle of no where.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-06-2007, 12:26 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
I got a bounty of 50000 in Morrowind by stealing a book, it was from a shrine or something out in the middle of Vvardebfell.

Hahahaa. 50,000 is "instant death" penalty from guards, isn't it?

The most insane thing I've done? Well in Morrowind, when I first started playing (read: had no idea what I was doing/what was going on), I walked out into the bitter coast and came upon some coastal town, which one it was isn't important, because I don't remember.

And so, I thought the game was pretty much like other rpg's, where you could take people's things and they wouldn't care much or notice?

So I took a lamp off a boat, and totally freaked out when the guard ran up to me. Before he could say anything, I jumped into the water, not expecting him to follow. Guess what he did (this is an easy one, class)?

He jumped in the water also, I must've swam out at least 30 meters or so before the slaughterfish started attacking me. And swimming back seemed to be the sensible course of action-- it wasn't. The guard had to deal with the fish, and when I got back to shore, he still followed. So then I gave up the lamp and 5 gold after I figured out he didn't want to skin me.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
03-06-2007, 09:32 AM,

Yep "Insatant Death", it happened when i first played morrowind and i did not see the cost becuase i tried to read it but instead stole it. There was no way of getting shut of the bounty, so i started again.