Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you are looking for housemod?
06-12-2005, 11:09 PM,
What you are looking for housemod?
There's no modding thread here so I might aswell post here: Wink

Im currently busy playing GTA4 San Andreas on PC and getting waisted. Oh and desingning a housemod questlines and so on.

Now that I havent even started making it on new TES CS (well I cant Big Grin ) I'd like to know what you people are looking forvard to a housemod. You can check the current plans (may and will be chainged if I agree) at silgrad hosted site HERE

1. What kind of quests you would like?
2. How big it should be (I like to do houses big, so if you want it small make a good point (there's also many little houses in that island)
3. etc

What you want from this housemod? (not posting to ES-forums, noob's spam it too much)
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
06-12-2005, 11:56 PM,
RE: What you are looking for housemod?
-=Here=- is the quicklink to the house mod page.
It sounds like an interesting project you have going there.

By the way have you considered trying to move your forum from donnysoblivion.tk to your account with us?

Unless you'd like to get a board (or more) on this forum. I think they're highly customizeable and can be made to look totally different from silgrad.com's forums. Then, people from our community could spill over into yours and vice verca with just one login to keep track of. Might be preferrable?

But the choice is yours, even to keep it at that tk site of course.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-13-2005, 09:01 PM,

Well I like that phpbb program. And I like to be the guy on top of everyone *mwhahahaha* :] Admin that is.
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
06-14-2005, 01:25 AM,

I think it would be nice to be able to teleport to different locations from a teleportation room inside the house, esp for magic-based characters. Smile
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
06-14-2005, 08:14 AM,

A scenic location and nice architecture is essential. To me, anyways.
- Afro-bent
06-14-2005, 08:55 PM,

All of my characters are mostly thieves. I would like to have chests and doors that lock and arm themselves every few hours, so my characters can have locks and traps to practice on. I know this is possible...there is a training room in Solstheim Castle that does this. But that castle is too huge for my usually homeless characters.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
06-14-2005, 09:49 PM,

Thanks for the input guys.

Quote:Originally posted by kalikut
I think it would be nice to be able to teleport to different locations from a teleportation room inside the house, esp for magic-based characters. Smile
That will be in Smile Im kinda going to do pretty much every room that my old Nerevarines Fortress had. I also try to get thouse jail cell doors in which you can open and lock by pressing a button (NF had that)

Quote:Originally posted by Afrobent
A scenic location and nice architecture is essential. To me, anyways.
The island is located at sea. Not far away from coast so you could get there with horse easyly. I am not sure about architecture right now. We'll just have to wait for Xmas :]
Tought I TRY to make it looks beautiful and cool as possible.

Quote:Originally posted by Cenobite
All of my characters are mostly thieves. I would like to have chests and doors that lock and arm themselves every few hours, so my characters can have locks and traps to practice on. I know this is possible...there is a training room in Solstheim Castle that does this. But that castle is too huge for my usually homeless characters.
I cannot say anything to that right now. I'd need to get more in to the new TES CS and try it out. But your input is noticed Wink
06-17-2005, 09:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Donny
The island is located at sea. Not far away from coast so you could get there with horse easyly. I am not sure about architecture right now. We'll just have to wait for Xmas :]
Will it have a very nice bridge, then? Maybe a closed bridge of stone made in the Imperial style, with guard towers and a portcullis on both ends of the bridge.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
06-18-2005, 11:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cenobite
Quote:Originally posted by Donny
Will it have a very nice bridge, then? Maybe a closed bridge of stone made in the Imperial style, with guard towers and a portcullis on both ends of the bridge.
Dunno, the bdige will be at the "bandit side" of the island so there aitn guards. What model it is going to use I dont know. I dont have the game to pick
06-20-2005, 08:58 PM,

Ah, then you should make it a drawbridge. One that can be raised and lowered from the island side of the bridge, of course.

Shouldn't be too hard to script...

if (condition to raise bridge happens)
rotate y, 100 (or a smaller number if this is too fast)
(insert stop command after a few seconds)