Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Your Character?
09-28-2006, 11:11 PM,
Who is Your Character?
I was just wondering what people's characters in Oblivion look like and where they live. If you have pictures, Post 'Em!

My character is an elf, not high elf, he's my own version of the mystic elf from the mod everyone has. His name is Nerevar, after the cool dude from Morrowind, and he lives in Skyreach village which I designed. His robe is from a mod that I forgot, as well as the drakefired glass gauntlets and boots he has. He also owns the Varla Stone staff from The Artifacts of the Ancestor mod but currently has it in storage in his palace behind him.
Lol what?
09-29-2006, 03:18 AM,

My Character is named Xzar, he is a Knight by all means of the word and as a gallant hero should be. he helps or saves many a person. He lives in bravil where he stores his vast book collection as well as his spoils from exploring cyrodiil. He has never had a blade he called his own none the less he has many a sword or axe yet the blade to define him as a true warrior has always eluded him. His Honor is bound to the Amelion Family as their gracious gift of armor will always be remembered.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-29-2006, 07:00 PM,

My Character is a Khajiit Freedom Fighter/Pacifist who kills Imperials and stalks bosmer for fun DOESNT KILL THEM JUST STALKS he finds the little people funny and amusing,his name is Shadow and he lives in Leyawiin and owns his own farm. (brew house mod) his also redeemed himself to the Mythic Dawn and is now the master!

Oh and anti-noob i wish my bookshelves looked so damn clean,my books are all over the floor and piled up on my bed even!

And i dont even try to fix them cause my pet panther and white akavirian tiget keep knocking them over,those b4$tards!

The first represents my Khajiits peasant life and how he doesnt like showing his right eye (long story i made up ;P) in public only in war,the second one represents my characters redemption into the Mythic Dawn (endreks mod) and last but not least the third picture shows my characters hate and racism.Overall his a gad character (half bad half good,gad!)
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
09-30-2006, 01:09 AM,

get book placer it is very nice and you can even get a plugin that adds wine rack placement for wines. and for better looking books get book jackets standardrez (Highrez link) now with an added MYSTERIUM XARXES update aswell

As you can see i enjoy my book collection have fun with those everybody :goodjob:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-30-2006, 10:37 AM,

Smile my characters name is Xavior, hes a lvl 30 knight. he hasnt done much of the main quest yet, but he is a member of the black hand in the dark brotherhood.

i dont know how to get screen shots from the game
The way of a jedi is not an easy path to take but the rewards are great :banana:
09-30-2006, 01:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
get book placer it is very nice and you can even get a plugin that adds wine rack placement for wines. and for better looking books get book jackets standardrez (Highrez link) now with an added MYSTERIUM XARXES update aswell

As you can see I enjoy my book collection have fun with those everybody :goodjob:

I love you.
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
09-30-2006, 01:58 PM,

Run man, run. Big Grin
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-30-2006, 11:56 PM,

Lol its not much really, hehe if i could get used to modding them i may be able to have a better character, all the nif files and picture inserts still puzzle me
The way of a jedi is not an easy path to take but the rewards are great :banana:
10-01-2006, 12:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b

As you can see I enjoy my book collection have fun with those everybody :goodjob:

Wasen't Xarsxes the guy from gothic?
It takes guys as simple as the Dude and Walter to make a story this complicated... and they'd really rather be bowling.
10-01-2006, 12:16 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kage32
Lol its not much really, hehe if I could get used to modding them I may be able to have a better character, all the nif files and picture inserts still puzzle me

It is actually quite fun to mod, you'd probably be surprised. I'd suggest doing one of the tutorials on the wiki called the "My First Dungeon" tutorial. You'll need the CS first, of course. Wink

EDIT: No one welcomed Kage32 to Silgrad!!!

Welcome to Silgrad Tower, Kage32!

[Image: bhxiiakffj.jpg]