Poll: Who should lead Vvardenfell?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A Council
0%
0 0%
A Core
0%
0 0%
Me & Dave_91 along with a core
0%
0 0%
2 Cores (Inner & Outer)
0%
0 0%
2 Co-Leaders (Me & Dave_91)
0%
0 0%
1 Leader & a core
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should lead Vvardenfell?
10-16-2007, 10:20 AM,
Who should lead Vvardenfell?
That is the question, I have gone through the thread and included all the different options we have. I think maybe 2 co-leaders with a very strong core behind them.

Rules:

1) only Vv mod members are allowed to vote to make the outcome fair
2) You must post to say what you voted for, and tell us why Smile to keep the votes from being tainted.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
10-16-2007, 12:10 PM,
RE: Who should lead Vvardenfell?
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
I think maybe 2 co-leaders with a very strong core behind them.

But the only vote that has been made yet is for 1 leader and a core, is that your vote? ?(

Anyway, if only the Vvardenfell mod team members are allowed to vote, you should mention it, otherwise anyone might vote and the outcome won't be right.
Ofcourse, if anyone is allowed to vote, you should also make that clear Wink
Akavir mod leader.
10-16-2007, 12:37 PM,

Thanks Kodama, I forgot to vote but done so now, also I edited the post so people know its for Vv members.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
10-16-2007, 12:50 PM,

I think that if we have any leaders we need a core too. I'm not sure if I was supposed to vote, but I voted for you and I, with a core team. I don't want anyone to think that this'll mean Insanity and I would be making all the decisions, because most of our plans (quests, factions etc.) were already made beforehand and any new suggestions would be welcome to be discussed on the forum. I guess it'll generally mean Insanity and I would be seeing the mod progress above anything else. The mod has been slow recently, but it'll pick up again. I think it'll be interesting to see what happens, and no matter what happens, we can still rearrange any positions or strategies around later if needed. Smile
10-16-2007, 12:51 PM,

Okay.

It looks like there are 3 votes now, i suggest the team members who have voted, should make a post saying they have voted and for what they have voted, otherwise you can't check if the outcome of the vote has been tainted by votes from people who have no right to vote here.
Akavir mod leader.
10-16-2007, 12:58 PM,

I voted. :goodjob:
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
10-16-2007, 01:08 PM,

I agree with Dave_91 in saying that we won't be calling all the shots, becuase I wan a core behind us too. Anything discussed an approved will stay and not be changed. Any new Ideas will be fully discussed as it always was. Nothing will change.

Edit: Oh I voted 4 me and dave with a core.
10-16-2007, 02:54 PM,

I voted for Dave, IS and the core as well. Looks like that's carrying the vote.
Out of curiosity, how big would this core be?
10-16-2007, 04:43 PM,

That probably depends how many active and 'devoted' members we have and would need. Could be a few, maybe more. I think a core of around four members would be okay. Confusedhrug:
10-16-2007, 07:10 PM,

Dave, you and Insanity should appoint the core.