Poll: Who should lead Vvardenfell?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A Council
0%
0 0%
A Core
0%
0 0%
Me & Dave_91 along with a core
0%
0 0%
2 Cores (Inner & Outer)
0%
0 0%
2 Co-Leaders (Me & Dave_91)
0%
0 0%
1 Leader & a core
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should lead Vvardenfell?
10-17-2007, 04:34 PM,

Eh guys, while you're all waiting for them to decide... the claims board is looking a mite quiet right now. I think I'm the only guy who's taken any claims this month. This mod won't make itself!
10-17-2007, 08:49 PM,

Yeah sorry, I would but I've been a bit busy recently, I'll certainly claim something soon though.
10-17-2007, 11:36 PM,

Have you guys PM'ed Razorwing about the new leadership already?
Akavir mod leader.
10-17-2007, 11:47 PM,

I don't believe so, that should go onto the growing list of 'things to do'. I believe Insanity should earn the right to have moderator controls if he's part lead. :yes:
10-18-2007, 08:17 AM,

I will get busy PMing him now.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
10-19-2007, 09:35 PM,

I also voted for Me & Dave_91 along with a core, so can the 11 leaders who voted for themselves and Dave_91 get ready for the second round of voting ... Wink

My feelings were, it needs a leader to decide on topics that have no obvious outcome when just discussed as a group; this has happened to me a few times where I've suggested multiple alternatives (hey, real RPGS should always be like this!), but it's been left in the air without a decided direction. It needs an equal status additional leader to add redundancy when the other leader is unavailable, it'll help them spread the load and increase the chance that one of them picks up on something important requiring a firm decision or something moving against the intended grain of the project.
And of course we'll enjoy watching them disagree with each other in public. Big Grin

The core needs to be involved at a more detailed level in areas relative to the tasks they've been assigned or elected to take on, which is hopefully also their area of expertize. Ultimately I feel a leader should be able to override any core member's decision if it's deemed really important, but in really rare cases where it's particularly contentious a vote might be better for morale ...

On another note, is no-one else perturbed by this smiley?

:explained:

Lightwave
10-20-2007, 07:41 PM,

i call it the surprise butt secks smiley...
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
10-20-2007, 07:58 PM,

Aah yes, the ole "sex education smiley"... Wink

Nah just kidding the theme to it is "explained", as in the right smiley explans something to the left smiley. So now you know! :explained:

Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-04-2007, 01:40 PM,

Thread Locked, Leaders Chosen.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]