Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was the First Oblivion Character you met?
01-24-2007, 11:30 PM,
Who was the First Oblivion Character you met?
Who was the First Oblivion Character you met after leaving the Imperial City sewers? When I got out, I decided I'd walk to Weynon Priory, so I did. On my way, I met the character "Shady Sam" just outside the north wall of the Imperial City.

In fact, they took some of Shady Sam's dialogue to make the Vile Lair plugin. Smile

How about you?
01-24-2007, 11:34 PM,

I am not entirely sure, but when I first started I did not notice the map, or the fact that there where giant city walls behind me. :lmao: I wandered for awhile until I came to a daedric shrine and talked to the worshipers.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
01-24-2007, 11:51 PM,

Guard at the Imperial Market District Tongue Was on my way selling loot from the first Ayleid ruin.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
01-25-2007, 01:28 AM,

i thought the the IC was the prison so I ran like oblivion! then i found oblicion in the form of kvatch :lmao:
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
01-25-2007, 05:19 AM,

In front of the exit from the sewers some ayeild ruins can be seen in distance. I decided to go there. There I met some bandits. They weren't much talking though...
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
01-25-2007, 06:26 AM,

Captian Picard... erm i mean Urial Septim :lmao:

But seriously some random bandits in the alyeid ruins just at the exit of the sewers
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
01-25-2007, 07:18 AM,

Miaq the liar, at Leyawiin. It was the coolest experience ever.
01-25-2007, 03:25 PM,

Hmmm, I think it was that guy in the small village off of the Imperial City who wanted me to kill slaughterfish for him. I havn't gone swimming much in Oblivion at that point, and when he mentioned slaughterfish, I was like ".....#@*%....." So, I ran away to Kvatch that I was just dying to see ever since I saw the E3 movie. The End. Big Grin
Lol what?
01-25-2007, 05:48 PM,

Hehe, I think I wandered straight to that farm with the invisible people, it was an Orc who I first met.

Wow, it seems like ages ago...
03-03-2007, 06:49 PM,

That would be someone in Bruma like...... oh wait I know I talked to the horse seller
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]