Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was the First Oblivion Character you met?
03-25-2007, 02:47 AM,

I usually beat up the thugs at Vilverin if that counts, otherwise the shopkeeps in the Market District.

Cool
03-25-2007, 06:06 PM,

A Chorrol guard
03-25-2007, 06:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by argochris
I usually beat up the thugs at Vilverin if that counts, otherwise the shopkeeps in the Market District.

Cool

I know, those guys are always on the first shoppers list, but I met up with Shady Sam first. Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by antsman
A Chorrol guard

Big Grin
03-25-2007, 06:47 PM,

I just wanted to see the things in the preview movies Bethesda released. So I went to Kvatch, eager to see Oblivion, but that wasn't how it was in the movie, so I was a bit disappointed. Then I went to Chorrol to find the bookstore lady, but she wasn't anything near how she was in the movie, so I was disappointed again. Then I went outside and waited all day for the guy to come along and talk to the dark elf wherever he was, but they didn't exist, so I was dissapointed, and even more so when I realized how the dark elves sounded like pansy's now. Then I went looking for the Ayleid ruin they showed in the movie, but I couldn't find it, so I was disappointed. Then I started running through Kvatch again, inside this time, but it wasn't like the movie, there was no second gate or a Dremora Lord coming out of it, so I was disappointed again. (although I still need to as of yet check out the E3Kvatch worldspace) Basically, everything they had in their movies didn't exist, and I was disappointed.
Lol what?
03-25-2007, 06:52 PM,

I had a simulair experience Sad
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
03-25-2007, 08:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
I had a simulair experience Sad
Yeah, me too. Kavatch seemed especially disappointing compared to the stuff shown in the E3 movie.

I think the first person I meat was an IC guard... nothing special. Oh and I was also disappointed by how small the IC was. It never ends does it... the disappointment. Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
03-25-2007, 08:13 PM,

Ironically (you know why) it was that Dunmer dude in Imperial City (Othrelos, methinks) who says he's a sneak and that the Watch can't touch him.

Then did I realize the horror of these new Dunmer voices. :eek:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
03-25-2007, 08:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Then did I realize the horror of these new Dunmer voices. :eek:
Good thing you decided to do something about that eh! Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
03-25-2007, 10:18 PM,

At least the shrine of Sheogorath wasnt disapointing Big Grin
[Image: 1159336446_fullres.jpg]
Sincerly
Green Cutlass