Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf Companion
08-07-2006, 08:10 PM,
Wolf Companion
I was wondering if someone could make a mod for me.

A wolf companion, put outside of the starting sewer

1.He is essential
2.He is leveled to me
3.I can make him stay in place
4.He will attack my enemies
5.He will seek me out if he isnt in my cell

I read through the CS wiki, and most of this can be done with AI packages. If somone could make me this mod it would be great, Im going to finally start playing oblivion, and it would definetely add to the experience
08-07-2006, 09:05 PM,

Ok, so basicly you want a spell thatwill swich him from follow to stay, you want him to be essential? What about a resurrect after 2 min, or a spell that will res if you are out of combat? I am trying to learn to script and I think this would be perfect, would you like a custom texture as well?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
08-07-2006, 09:13 PM,

Id just mark him as essential, but that would work, the spell idea is really good, just remember to make one that makes him follow too. And instead of a wolf, use your panther, that would be wicked

Lookingh forward to seeing your work :goodjob: thanks
08-07-2006, 09:19 PM,

You chould just make a wolf/panther set his disposion 80+and remove the hostile faction and look into Toaster Says Share scrips.. (atleast that should be doable..) and mark him essential ofc.. (and if that wouldnt work nwm me)
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
08-07-2006, 09:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
You chould just make a wolf/panther set his disposion 80+and remove the hostile faction and look into Toaster Says Share scrips.. (atleast that should be doable..) and mark him essential ofc.. (and if that wouldn't work nwm me)

What does the 80 dispos make him do? What is the Toaster Says scripts?
08-07-2006, 09:26 PM,

its a mod by TalkieToaster... (makes anybody recruitable..) and the 80+ disposition is to make the script not say that you have been refused.. the mod is good.. it is just a easy way to go though..
08-07-2006, 09:28 PM,

Oh wait, I dont think creatures can have a disp or conversations, so that wont work
08-07-2006, 09:30 PM,

well I am sure they can have dis.. else wounldnt I be able to recruit them would I and it dont need dialuge.. it is lesser power.. and now I'am going to sleep..
08-07-2006, 09:34 PM,

Maybe creatures dont need to have the disp

Though Id rather go Dasmodeus route
08-07-2006, 09:58 PM,

Ok, Ill see what I can do, no promises, but Im pretty sure I can.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I