I'll quickly check the file for object placement. Smile
12-27-2010, 10:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I'll quickly check the file for object placement. Smile
Thankyou!
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-27-2010, 11:10 AM,

I *think* the crates you created (STIPSoluthis0519TempleVendorHomeStorage02) use outdated models (at least, nothing else seems to use those exact same models). Also, not sure if it looks the same for you, but they're floating. Look at the container StWhCrate because it should be using the current files (Containers/Imperial as opposed to Container/Imperial?).

StFurnDunPoorBed02LR is floating, press "F" and make sure that the legs of the bed touch the floor.

The crate that is tilted on the step in front of the hearth looks a bit awkward - one of the corners is sticking up in the air. A suggestion: use a sack cloth bag to fill that gap (that way it looks a bit more natural).

Make sure you lock some of the chests.

Have you playtested to make sure there's enough room for characters to go up the stairs? It looks as though the planks may block that?

EDIT: In lighting, two sources of light should have lightbulb objects - the windows above the entrance, and the candle near the NPC's
12-27-2010, 11:14 AM,

Thanks alot,
I will have a look at the crates.
12-27-2010, 08:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I *think* the crates you created (STIPSoluthis0519TempleVendorHomeStorage02) use outdated models (at least, nothing else seems to use those exact same models). Also, not sure if it looks the same for you, but they're floating. Look at the container StWhCrate because it should be using the current files (Containers/Imperial as opposed to Container/Imperial?).

:check:

Quote:StFurnDunPoorBed02LR is floating, press "F" and make sure that the legs of e the bed touch the floor.

Quote:The crate that is tilted on the step in front of the hearth looks a bit awkward - one of the corners is sticking up in the air. A suggestion: use a sack cloth bag to fill that gap (that way it looks a bit more natural).

I changed up that area a little bit so it shouldn't be an issue.

Quote: Make sure you lock some of the chests.

Quote:Have you playtested to make sure there's enough room for characters to go up the stairs? It looks as though the planks may block that?

Your right. I changed up the area a little bit which meant I could move the planks further back.

Quote:EDIT: In lighting, two sources of light should have lightbulb objects - the windows above the entrance, and the candle near the NPC's

Here is the new file.
Thanks for getting the time to check it,
12-27-2010, 09:04 PM,

Thanks! =) Just one more thing before it can be merged - the pathgrid needs to be updated because of the changes upstairs.

Great interior! :goodjob:
12-28-2010, 04:51 PM,

Should I merge this version or the GIS one?
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-28-2010, 07:56 PM,

GiS please.