Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xae's OST Contributions (BM Soundtrack)
12-09-2009, 03:56 AM,

Alright, the two new songs are up. They're not in final versions yet and may change a lot.

Listen to them here.
01-10-2010, 09:17 AM,

Wow, thats Cool!!!
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-10-2010, 06:35 PM,

I must have missed these. Sweet stuff! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
01-17-2010, 05:11 PM,

Quick note.

I'll be changing domain name in a while. I've not the time nor money to do it right now so for now, all songs will be on my soundclick page instead. Check the first post.
01-17-2010, 06:33 PM,

Gotcha. Just enjoying these songs again... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
02-22-2010, 06:44 PM,

Alright, update.

I've made a few additions since last time. I've also now gone back and adjusted the volume on most pieces, particularly on Homes In The Wild. The harp is now more subtle and the opening flute part is softer. Neighbourland Sun still has that annoying dropout in the middle and I'll get to that in time. That song is a b*tch to render for some reason.

The full score length is now well past 30 minutes and the explore songs are one piece away from being longer than Oblivion's explore music. Nevertheless, I have some jungle pieces to do. Drums, drums, drums, as per request. I bundled the Jungle and Moorlands music together for now since they fit, Black Stone in particular.

Other than that, my new site should be up by the end of next month depending on how much time I have to work on it.
02-22-2010, 07:04 PM,

Awesome! I was wondering if you had anything planned for the Hist Dimension?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-22-2010, 07:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Awesome! I was wondering if you had anything planned for the Hist Dimension?
There are a few zones I want to compose individual pieces for and the Hist Dimension is one of those. Once I'm finishing up the standard music I'll start looking at it.

Have you thought any more about the High Rock music?
02-22-2010, 07:28 PM,

Ah, yes, I had meant to talk to you about that. I didn't have time to send you a PM before I left on holiday. I'll send you a PM so as not to take this thread off topic.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-01-2010, 03:48 PM,

My new site is up: http://www.danielran.com/. It's very light on content for now, and I'll use the SoundClick page to update the BM soundtrack for a while longer. I'm in the process of reinventing the project page template. Once that's done, BM will gets its own page with download links and play buttons all on one page, for convenience. In essence, it'll be a fancier version of this.