Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xae's OST Contributions (BM Soundtrack)
03-01-2010, 03:58 PM,

Very nice. Look forward to seeing the new page.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-01-2010, 04:43 PM,

Good work on the new webpage(s). We're gonna have a new sound webpage....whooo! *Happy dance*

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
03-01-2010, 10:06 PM,

Great stuff, Xae! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-10-2010, 10:26 AM,

Quick note.

I'm in the process of going back and re-sequencing some of the older songs using new plug-ins. The old plug-ins coloured some instruments, the strings in particular, something awful and the result was not very pleasant. It was always the plan to redo them once I had the proper equipment. The bad effect was particularly noticeable in Manhunt's strings chorus, even if the encoding hid it slightly.

The MP3 encoding on SoundClick does still kill off quite a lot of quality, however, so I'll be providing these files on my site as 320kbps MP3s (full quality, used for FO3's soundtrack) shortly, all on one page with convenient play buttons. It'd also be nice to offer players a choice between downloading the soundtrack in standard quality or full quality.
03-11-2010, 05:09 PM,

Yes, that would be good. Let us know when it's updated. I still haven't tested BM properly with the full range of your sound files in place.... :eek:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
03-11-2010, 06:39 PM,

Well, we can't have that. What if it's all rubbish?

Go here for a download.
03-11-2010, 11:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Xaeaix
Well, we can't have that. What if it's all rubbish?

Go here for a download.

Aww, come one - your stuff ain't close to rubbish. Tongue

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
03-12-2010, 06:41 PM,

Right-oh! This should be fun... =)
03-16-2010, 05:23 PM,

I get the feeling that the latter part of this song may be too much Soule.
03-16-2010, 07:11 PM,

It's a lovely tune and it would be hard to let go but, yes, it is a little Soule-specific and a bit elegant for BM. It might fit in around Blackwood though....