Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an island called Vounoura
04-26-2007, 05:50 PM,

although i agree they wouldn't kill their great members it doesn't seem logical to send them away ethier.

i think it means famous as in know by the public to be a member and there fore a threat to the group.so a prison maybe or like camorans paradise possibly
04-27-2007, 03:25 AM,

well see the Morag Tong care for their members a lot, and don't have the same low-value on life and internal strife like the Dark Brotherhood does... they are also a cult worshipping Mephala... so their whole approach is different.. after years of service, a Morag might retire to Vounoura and help train some or just relax and worship Mephala some more... its more like a secret and important stronghold / sanctuary...
05-03-2007, 06:44 PM,

ok I see your point maybe a prison escape thing like member gets caught the tong bust them out and send em to nice tropical island with loadsa food water and ol friends who the same happened to
05-03-2007, 08:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by cuzant
ok I see your point maybe a prison escape thing like member gets caught the tong bust them out and send em to nice tropical island with loadsa food water and ol friends who the same happened to
possibly, Morag Tong assassins are sent to Vounoura for all different reasons...
they got old, they got injured for life, they go for special training, they go for special meeting, they get infamous and need to hide somewhere.. etc.etc. But remember, Vounoura is only some ways away from Zafirbal Bay, so not a tropical place, I'd bet probably close to the Telvanni mainland territory...
05-03-2007, 08:43 PM,

I just thought it would be a good quest to prison break MT members and get em to vourona
05-03-2007, 09:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by cuzant
I just thought it would be a good quest to prison break MT members and get em to vourona
no thats a good idea Wink just had to reiterate facts Big Grin

if no one has claimed or wants to claim the Morag Tong faction quest-line...
I might consider making an outline of their quest-line, and the prison break idea would be very cool
05-06-2007, 06:19 PM,

I would but I can't script them so I would be useless could help with ideas though