Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mod symbol/logo
10-06-2005, 01:18 AM,
mod symbol/logo
though hardly the most important part of this mod... I feel that we may need a symbol at some point in time...

1 year later.. I want forum goers to see that symbol and say" damn, that's those crazy TES4: Vardenfell guys! and they've made awesome progress!"
and a symbol is good for that....

I was thinking of so,thing to do with Vvardenfell island's outline.... Moon-and-star ring, banners of the Great Houses.....
maybe Kagrenac's tools and the Heart... who knows....

but if you want to post ideas and creative designs, feel free!

*this isn't priority, keep up the good work... this is just something on the side
10-06-2005, 02:04 AM,
RE: mod symbol/logo
How bout our vision of Nerevar, Vivec, Sotha Sil, and Almalexia standing next to each other. In the back have Hircine and Dagoth Ur...showing that good (us) will prevail over evil (our nonbelivers)....but whatever it is; I want Sotha Sil in it.
10-06-2005, 02:30 AM,

well I thought of a design with the faces of Almelexia, Sotha Sil, Vivec, Dagoth Ur, and Kagrenac (who we can make up)

.... with the Heart in the middle of it ....like a pie chart in a sense... with the faces around it...
10-07-2005, 04:48 PM,

I can make something more or less advanced up in photoshop.
PM me if you want to see some of my works, or with a job description of what excactly you want, and I will do my best in making itSmile

_Zexion
[Image: DanteSig.jpg]
10-07-2005, 08:58 PM,

A round view with a burial chest in the middle, with the moon-and-star trough it. referering to the deaths of the Tribunal (Vivec is kind of death) and Dagoth Ur by the nerevarine
10-07-2005, 11:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zexion
I can make something more or less advanced up in photoshop.
PM me if you want to see some of my works, or with a job description of what excactly you want, and I will do my best in making itSmile

_Zexion

well we want people to think up of things... but if you wanna, go ahead an post up stuff... show off a bit.. we don't mind... I don't...
10-12-2005, 07:32 PM,

this piece may or may not be in the mod symbol... but I think its important anyhow...

I put it in the gallery....
http://gallery.silgrad.com/albums/userpi...d-star.jpg

can someone edit the image to allow its background to be transparent?

if its not going to be in the symbol, at least it'll make a good icon on the website! Big Grin
10-12-2005, 10:11 PM,

how bout a pic of sotha sil dead or alive?
10-12-2005, 11:07 PM,

well.... the main quest storyline is about post-tribunal...
TES3: Morrowind was about the Nerevarine fulfilling the quests and effectively ending Dagoth ur and the Tribunal.....
TES4: Vvardenfell is about the land, the dying Tribunal, the ressurecting 6th House, the Imperial legions re-entering.... an enormous House War.... new factions... and the legacy of Dagoth Ur, Kagrenac, and the Tribunal... of which only Vivec is still around....
10-15-2005, 12:47 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
this piece may or may not be in the mod symbol... but I think its important anyhow...

I put it in the gallery....
http://gallery.silgrad.com/albums/userpi...d-star.jpg

can someone edit the image to allow its background to be transparent?

if its not going to be in the symbol, at least it'll make a good icon on the website! Big Grin

cmon guys, I painstakingly cut that ring pic out of The Imperial Library's artifact pictures... now all it needs is a background that is transparent.... :yes: