Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nerevar
02-13-2007, 02:16 AM,

Seniosh says:

In the main quest for Vvardenfell you should play a crucial role - leading something prehaps. Having the nerevarine would just overshadow you and give you an inferiority complex

Bob says:

This is very true

But their should still be a way to have the Nerevarine Character portrayed and or receive some quest from him/her. As we discussed in other threads, a disguise, a dream, a letter or any other matter of thing could introduce the Nerevarine to TES4 Vv in a submissive role.

If thats still desired

As KK pointed out in his opening quest into TES4 Vv,maybe at this point it could be implimented, possibly a letter from Akivar from Nerevarine calling "you" out to aid in his/her absensce. Where Nerevarine sends letter to the Temple Leaders telling them to look for you and providing you with a map to a location where Nerevarine hid some of the critical items used in defeating Dagoth Ur.

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-25-2007, 12:17 AM,

uhmm. i dont think the player should ever meet the neveverine
everone who played TES3 (assuming they played the main quest) became the neveverine, soo how would we decide what the nereverine wold look like?
what race
what armor
what weapons

perhaps the main quest could involve the nereverine, i hink it would be fun to try and find him/her. go looking for them but always be one step behind and never actually meet them.
but i like your idea too bob.
something involving the neveverine for sure.
Just for the sake of having something here.
02-25-2007, 08:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by chax424
uhmm. I dont think the player should ever meet the neveverine
everone who played TES3 (assuming they played the main quest) became the neveverine, soo how would we decide what the nereverine wold look like?
what race
what armor
what weapons

perhaps the main quest could involve the nereverine, I hink it would be fun to try and find him/her. go looking for them but always be one step behind and never actually meet them.
but I like your idea too bob.
something involving the neveverine for sure.

Thx chax424

We have discussed indeptly on the possiblities to adding Nerevarine NPC to TES4 Vv, their are several ways that it can be accomplished without giving the PC the feeling that he/she is being overshadowed by the presence of Morrowinds Hero. Appearance is not a problem as their are several ways to cover up in order as not to offend anyone, my personal favorite is the Robe of Concelment which is used in ST for TES3 it changes the charactors appearence to that of an Old Dunmer Male

But the actual adding of the charactor is still up for debate I think

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-19-2007, 02:40 PM,

You could put him in but at the last mission he is hacked down by something and with his dying breath he gives you his weapon,(and you just take his armor :goodjobSmile,He tells you to finish it and you go do all the hero stuff and finish the main quest...

You would not be the neveraine but at the same time not be the sidekick?or the person leth in the dark,

Just my thought,

===local==
03-19-2007, 06:36 PM,

hmm... that gives me a thought...

what if a False Incarnate could temporarily be the Nerevarine? ...just wondering Confusedhrug:

also, what of Alandro Sul? and the Wraithmail of Alandro Sul (a armor of mail haunted by the spirit of Sul). I hear whomever wearsit is possessed by him... and he had seen the truth of it all... the maddening of Dagoth, nerevar killing Dumac, the Tribunal killing Nerevar then turning on the House Dagoth...

as the mainquest is about finishing the remnants of past wrongs... shouldn't one of the few full-witnesses come forth? While the player will right the wrongs... someone must be the guide-character, the one to 'inspire' the hero to greatness? just another thought...

speaking of wrongs... it revolves around Vivec...
he has mainly wronged the Dagoths and the Dreugh (and Molag Bal)....
03-19-2007, 06:55 PM,

I doubt Vivec will try and patch things up with the King of Rape.
The rider in black is always watching......
03-19-2007, 08:25 PM,

oh no, Molag Bal will come for him :yes:
and you as the hero must set things right, maybe Vivec DOES deserve eternity in Coldharbour with nice King of Rape?
what if Lie Rock falls and totally smashed Vivec City and causes a catastrophic earthquake and tidal waves...
03-19-2007, 08:53 PM,

Lets face it, even Molag Bal has his standards.
03-20-2007, 12:13 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hector the Hooded
Lets face it, even Molag Bal has his standards.

if you trace Vivec's relations with Dreugh you'll notice it is actually a larger struggle..

Boethiah is one of the foremost Daedric Princes to the Dunmer, she is the nemesis of Molag Bal
Dunmer and Dreugh were enemies in legends, and their main patron gods are enemies
Vivec, while as much a rapist as Molag Bal, has been fighting him
Vivec, his Armigers, and nix-hounds hunt Dreugh, it is said that the man-god created nix-hounds for that purpose (if that's true who knows Confusedhrug: )

not to mention his warring with Dreugh, the Dreugh using the Ruddy-Man carapace to make a move against him, him being raped in Molag Amur by Molag Bal, Vivec killing Ruddy-Man twice, and later they making a truce during the Akaviri invasion so that whilke the Akaviri were in Cyrodiil, Dunmer attacked the Akaviri supply lines by land and Dreugh did so by sea

there has been a long history of struggle :yes: and now that Vivec's powers are no longer as great as they once were and he is mortal... if he doesn't watch himself he could be waylaid by his enemies...
03-20-2007, 12:28 AM,

Hmph. I agree with the majority, and Vivec is getting old.....

The nix-hounds were said to be designed for that purpose, but the "programing" went wrong somewhere.