Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nerevar
05-13-2007, 12:04 PM,

Are you discussing Vivec or Nerevar?
As for me - I heard some gosips in Oblivion (just people's and dunmers talk Wink ) - Vivec seems to be dissapeared! Well, do you think it's false? I dunno but I never complained of bad sight - I mean I saw subtitles... But it can be just gosips.

Now turn to Nerevarine...
I saw there some words about False Incarnate... I think it'll be a good idea to make him playable, so the player will be the False Incarnate:
"And he finished all his journeys - there was only one left - to get Nerevar's ring (I don't know how it's called in english version - but in our localization its name means "The-Moon-and-a-star"). But it was too late - real Nerevar has already taken a ring" - and all life of our hero brokens, for 6 years he travelled across all Tamriel and now he returned back to Morrowind...
So, do you like the story? Big Grin
Optimise!
---------------------------
PS: Would like to translate your "TES IV: Vvardenfell" mod on Russian with a help of some friends =)
05-13-2007, 12:13 PM,

Sounds a lot like Morrowind's story, except you're not the Nerevarine.

Quote:As for me - I heard some gosips in Oblivion (just people's and dunmers talk Wink ) - Vivec seems to be dissapeared!
Yep, Vivec did disappear. It's believed he was either slain, or his Daedra enemy Molag Bal(?) wanted to kill him or something.
05-13-2007, 12:16 PM,

The Nerevar is in Akavir, Vivec is indeed proberbly dead, he has lost his powers for sure.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
05-21-2007, 08:03 PM,

Vivec is most likely dead, and he is dead by the Nerevarine's hand. Azura's prophesy stated that an incarnate was going to return and kill the Tribunal (since the Tribunal :::: Almalexia, Sotha Sil, and Vivec :::: betrayed her and grabed Lorkhan's Heart and turned themselves into gods).

So if anyone did play Morrowind, you would know that the prophesy is more than certain. I don't know about how everyone else played Morrowind, but I killed Vivec before going to Mournhold, and then I killed Almalexia. Azura appeared outside the Temple of Almalexia in Mournhold and told me that the Tribunal are finished.

So if someone hasn't killed Vivec yet, go to the city of Vivec, save your game in his palace, and then kill him to see what happens. Maybe I just got ahead of myself.

::::: The Nerevar is in Akavir, so I suggest not to add him in Vvardenfell, just add stories and rumors about him. Maybe add that now famous Nerevarine Cult that was mentioned in Morrowind.
05-21-2007, 08:09 PM,

We pretty much have the plots all lined out guy, and nothing that is "mentioned as rumors" in game have factional information.

Like when they call the mudcrabs fearsome creatures, my ass.
The rider in black is always watching......
05-21-2007, 08:13 PM,

the rumor is partly true... Vivec is 'taken by Daedra'... sorta... Akavir has Nerevar... Caius is in Cyrodiil
05-21-2007, 08:16 PM,

Oh yeah, what happened to Caius Cosades. Didn't he go to the Imperial City? Wonder where he's hanging.
05-21-2007, 08:31 PM,

Well, we plan to incorporate him as sorta the "ferrier" to Vvardenfell.
The rider in black is always watching......
05-21-2007, 08:34 PM,

I like that very much, especially since Bethesda didn't add him, giving you guys the power to manipulate how his life has been since the last time we saw him in Morrowind.

P.S. Will he still be a Skooma addict?
05-21-2007, 08:49 PM,

He proberbly never was Wink It might have been a disguese as a master spy.
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"