Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quentin fortune , where is he ?
11-12-2006, 08:55 PM,

Aye, welcome back. :goodjob:

Even though I didn't really chat with him ..... Big Grin
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-12-2006, 08:57 PM,

raggidman, glances around surreptitiously and proceeds to remove several inches of beard and mustache that have found their way into his beer glass and drains them into the parched.

One enormous belch later he gives a friendly wave to the barmaid, and when she comes over orders: "the same again all round dear, and give me a straw this time, before the beard gets drunk again - you have no idea just what a drunken beard can get up to" as he dries the errant hairy bits with several napkins.

As the barmaid retreats from the table, the beard, seeing it's chance, jumps out of raggidman's hand and gives her posterior a damp slap.

She rounds on him, and he holds up his hands, protesting his innocence - she raises a dubious eyebrow, but retreats immediately when the beard, stimulated by the exchange rears up in excitement.

raggidman Confusedhrugs: appologetically - "that's why I need the straw."
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM,

It is great to see you Quentin. Glad to hear you're doing well, and can't wait to have you back with us soon! :dance:
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
11-13-2006, 05:30 AM,

Good to hear you are save and sound, Quentin.

What was that ancient german saying again?
Quote:Todgesagte leben l?nger!

Ok, i don't know if that makes any sense in english but i will try: Those reputed to be dead live longer.
11-13-2006, 09:24 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Nerevarine

Quote:Todgesagte leben l?nger!

Those reputed to be dead live longer.

SO true!

Oh yeah and hi Quentin Fortune! im Shadow Big Grin
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
11-13-2006, 12:28 PM,

Good to hear the big construction set in the sky hasn't called you yet [Image: Phew_emoticon.gif]

I'm looking forward to when you can hook up internet access to your new flat so we can see you around here more often, in any capacity. As I'm sure you've seen, The Raven has gained a lot of popularity over the last few months and could certainly benefit from your thoughts if you're so inclined. Naturally there's a thousand things to do with the mod too, but... no pressure =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
11-13-2006, 06:43 PM,

Welcome back Quentin, I read alot of old posts, so I feel like I've known you for a long time, even if you have no clue who I am =)

-FLESH
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
11-13-2006, 07:03 PM,

welcome back quentin. :cheers: I'm so happy right now .

lets celebrate his return and get :wasted: .
11-13-2006, 08:16 PM,

huh... Quentin Fortune... been ancient around here when i but showed up a new guy... haha, good luc with life
11-17-2006, 10:50 PM,

OMG it's Quentin Fortune! I think this is my first time seeing you active! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner! This is AWESOME! I can't wait to see you active here! And drop by Ebbedin, we're lonely.
Lol what?